Matt (OR), EricT (shirtless), and all other cool cats, Get the Fuck in Here!!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
March 22nd, Agalloch, Grayceon, and Giant Squid are going to be rocking the brewery state. All are invited to get pissed out of their tits and bat shake alongside us with a brew in hand.

I know EricTshirt has been confirmed for that weekend. Eric my mang, have you booked a hotel yet? If so, which?

Cthulufaggoth, do you plan on venturing to the inner city to mitt pitt with the triple threat of Tenochtitlan?

Jason? Ali? Matt x8? :kickass::kickass::kickass:

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!

Giant Squid is also confirmed aye?!? I included them in the mix seeing that they're touring with Grayceon in the month of March.

To everyone that shows up that weekend, major drink-a-thon at Rogue's Public Ale House. Bring your drinking caps!!! :kickass:

My chances just dropped to 80% due to possible problems resulting from arrangements made for the concert date. Should hopefully resolve them, so I'm not too worried... yet.

Hopefully this won't be another Immortal where I am fairly certain I am going and then BAM, get fucked out of a plane ticket, the ticket cost, and part of a hotel reservation I made.

Since airfares have jumped through the roof, and seeing that I have nobody to split gas funds with, I'm backing out of this godless endeavor. I just dropped 3 grand to clear out the balances on my credit cards, so this trip would put a tight squeeze on my cajones.

EricT, have you purchased your ticket yet mate?! If not, I can snail mail you one free of charge.

I can't make it either. Was looking for this thread in search just now to inform of, actually.

I'm not to happy about the circumstances surrounding this. Apparently since some mexican cunts "father is dying" she needs 2 weeks off to visit chile... for 2 weeks. So I can't have the day off that I had off. And considering this cunts father has been dying since january, not to mention the cunt is jolly and merry as usual, I have my doubts as to any problems at all, or he's already dead, and has been for 3 years. Swear to fuck she used this excuse before.

As payback, I'm taking 3 days of my vacation time set for the day she returns, and turning my phone off.

If it's any consolation, I was recently robbed my days off by a co-worker who claimed "he needed to spend more time with his wife". This fucking bastard has all day to spend with his wife, but opts to play world of warcraft for 16 hours instead. I don't want to go in to details, as it would result in a shift in spirits, but to sum it up shortly, he was crying racism for having his seniority ignored. (All cases of shitty on the job performance aside). God damn, negars always demanding restitution!