Mattias "IA" Eklundh Welcomes His Son to the World

I fully expect "Diaper Dad of Doom" to appear on a future Freak Kitchen album. :lol:

:lol: Yep, wouldn't surprise me at all!

Thanks a bunch for your kind words everyone! Being a Dad to Gabriel rules beyond belief and there is more nasty, freaky and unorthodox music coming out of yours truly's basement thanks to little creature's arrival! :loco:

Hey Brorher IA! Very cool to see you drop in here! :headbang:
Hope everyone is doing well! Talk to you soon, & see you in October!

Along with some hearty congratulations, I send along the hope that you are getting as much sleep as humanly possible. Absolutely adorable little dude you have created, and his expressions are priceless! Definitely one of the sweetest newborns I've ever seen. :)

Gabriel is just splendid when it comes to the sleeping part. He simply wakes up around 3 AM and demand groovy food and then goes back to sleep. Of course, one do turn into a zombie anyway, but that's tiptop. They say slight lack of sleep will create inspiring, brilliant thoughts (still waiting). He's simply a stunning little creature. Thanks again everyone for being nice folks!

A wee bit late but a mega congrats to the entire family!!

Kids are amazing!!! My brother has a 2 year old niece and she's a constant reminder of how great it was to be a kid - and you get to see the innocence again you yourself once had.....