Mattias "IA" Eklundh Welcomes His Son to the World

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
I don't know if this info was posted in the Forum or not (I just checked and didn't see it), but I think it's worth noting that Freak Kitchen guitar wizard Mattias "IA" Eklundh's wife Camilla gave birth to their first son, Gabriel Johannes Eklundh, on June 18th.

On July 4th, IA posted a slew of pictures of his "beautiful, stunning, godlike Son" and wife on the Freak Kitchen web site. Check it out. Gabriel is a very cute little guy.

Congratulations, IA!

Bill

I really think the way they did the wedding was cool. Invite everyone over for her b-day party, and when they get there, they find out it's a wedding.
With the 2 new babies (Bjorn became a first time Daddy-O in Feb.) The Freak Kitchen Dynasty shall continue on! (Christer's got a couple older kids, so he needs to get "busy" too! :lol:)

Very cool! Congrats to IA!

"In other news, ProgPower USA attendees were surprised to discover that, instead of a guitar clinic on Saturday, they arrived to find they were attending a baby shower instead...." :lol: :lol:

Very cool! Congrats to IA!

"In other news, ProgPower USA attendees were surprised to discover that, instead of a guitar clinic on Saturday, they arrived to find they were attending a baby shower instead...." :lol: :lol:
:lol::lol: Very funny.

Wow, that has got to be one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! :dopey: Totally adorable. Congrats to IA and his lovely wife Camilla. Really enjoyed reading his "diary" and checking out the cool Swedish scenery in the photos. Thanks for sharing, dude.

Thanks a bunch for your kind words everyone! Being a Dad to Gabriel rules beyond belief and there is more nasty, freaky and unorthodox music coming out of yours truly's basement thanks to little creature's arrival! :loco: