OZZY OSBOURNE Is A Grandfather Again As Son JACK Welcomes Third Child

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Ozzy Osbourne became a grandfather for the eighth time, as his son Jack and Jack's wife Lisa welcomed their third child, Minnie Theodora Osbourne, on February 3. Jack and Lisa announced their daughter's birth via Instagram on February 5, and included Minnie's first photo. "Hey everyone meet Minnie!" Jack wrote in an accompanying caption. "She's the newest member of my girls only squad. (andy stole the 'I' from inch) #girlsrule." Minnie was born at 5:57 a.m. on February 3 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, weighing 7 pounds and measuring 20 inches. Lisa also shared Minnie's first picture with her own social media followers, writing: "The final member of my little girl squad. Everyone, meet the angelic, miss Minnie." Jack's sister, Kelly Osbourne, posted her own message to celebrate becoming an aunt again. She wrote: "She is perfect in every way. It was such a beautiful experience to witness the birth of this angel. I love you both so much. #ProudAuntie." Jack and Lisa tied the knot in 2012 after they welcomed their first child together, daughter Pearl, 5. They are also parents to daughter Andy Rose, 2, whom they welcomed in June 2015. Jack told Us Weekly in May 2017 that he and his wife weren't planning on having more kids anytime soon. "I do [want more kids]," he said. "Lisa is kind of just like, 'Let's pump the brakes a little.' 'Cause, you know, Lisa started Fancy Sprinkles; she's kind of very occupied." "So if we did have other kids, it wouldn't be for a while," his wife added. Jack found fame through his family's MTV reality show "The Osbournes" and has since appeared in several other TV programs. In 2011 he produced a documentary about his father called "God Bless Ozzy Osbourne" which, according to The Telegraph, contained admissions from the singer's five children that Ozzy was not a good father in their younger years, and that their abiding memories were of him hopelessly intoxicated, or, more usually, absent altogether. Ozzy and Jack are the stars of "Ozzy & Jack's World Detour". The reality show features the father-and-son duo traveling the world together, exploring the history behind some of the planet's most storied sites, while checking out some lesser-known locations along the way.

Continue reading...