Matt's cat Truman

Jammindan

Metal Drummer
Jul 7, 2010
Hey, has anyone seen this? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbkmmKjU0N8&feature=related[/ame] Did anyone find Truman? Lol

I think it might be in Laying the Demon to Rest or Mirror of Souls but I don't know. I'm listening to the whole Cd right now to see if I can find it.

MoS guys. Check it out :p. Near the "dark chasm" part sort of.

So THAT's where it is. I've been wondering about that for a while now. Makes sense now that I think about it. Still not sure I can hear it though. Maybe I should try it with headphones.

Matt told me exactly where it was , AND I still couldn't hear it!
The legend tells that Truman is in the Mirror of Souls track, and that only the biggest fan could perfectly hear it.
So that's why it's so easy for Ryan to hear it !! :lol:

The legend tells that Truman is in the Mirror of Souls track, and that only the biggest fan could perfectly hear it.
So that's why it's so easy for Ryan to hear it !! :lol:

Haha... I'll try and find the exact time for you... I just believe it's around that verse cuz I was told about it by Jresch's daughter. I listened to it and I heard it I think! :D

I'd put my money on it being around the 10:10 mark, at the part where he sings "A dark chasm, a great abyss
A vast expanse of nothingness" and so on. I sounds like it's in the background somewhere there.

MoS 10:10 mark, it sounds like it there. I was listening to it so loud that my family was looking at me funny.

I've listened to the spot at 10:10-10:12 on the song, and I just don't hear Truman there. I do hear something that sounds like cellos playing flight of the bumblebee...is that Truman? Perhaps Matt or Prometheus can confirm or deny.

---Prem