Maudlin, I'm sorry to say that but...

ugh. graphic. no, the boobs did not actually get exposed, she was just pushing them out all night and sortof dancing in front of the balcony. it was ridiculous. what a wasted effort. its like, you dont have to act all slutty to impress metalguys. just show up.

I'm gonna change my name to softie-sweety-azal

because there is obviously some scheme in the works behind the scenes to strip me of all my baddass-ity...and right me in as a happy-go lucky, poetry reading character, rosy cheeked and always offering a helping hand.

BigFake and I spotted those chicks too at the show, she goes to me "look Elliot lesbians on thebalcony!" and I'm like "HUH!?" and these chick were pissed out of their mind, doin lesbian stuff on the balcony. Hehe that was pretty random. :D

How do all these people just go up to people in bands and talk to them like that? Even bands we played with I didn't feel I could just go up to them most of the time, cuz i didn't want to bother them.

pan.jpg

I don't usually talk to bands but I had to talk to Devy or I would regret it for the rest of my life.

and then the DT guys were really cool.

Niklas' girlfriend is Croatian so he knows choice Yugoslavian phrases...mostly bizzare pet names and very old and underused proverbs.

He called me his little female donkey in Yugoslavian. it was cool.

I'm not commenting on BigFakeSmile, and I'm totally bummed that xfer isn't interested in whether or not I'm sexy.

anyone browsing this thread not having an appreciation for irony might think im a bitch-ass too.

DT were a must-meet band for me. and then the SYL guys were REALLY cool.