May 21st - Memphis, TN

FreddieMercury

No not the real one...
Jan 6, 2004
Bumfuck TN
Anyone going? Im going. Awwwww yeah. I believe this is the first time they've been to TN, every other tour I think the closest they've come has been Atlanta. So this being my first time, Im fucking pumped. I'm probably going to be like one of those girls from early 90's Michael Jackson concerts all crying and fainting. Im a little worried about moshing assholes/yelling assholes but Im sure Ill still love it.

Show was fucking awesome, best night of my life. I ate at the Hard Rock Cafe across the street from the theatre, and who do I see at the table RIGHT NEXT TO ME? Opeth, thats who. Minus Per. I was going bat-shit crazy but was too starstruck to ask for a pic or anything. Oh well, show was great, I eventually got to the front rail.

They encored with Demon. It was awesome.

The show was amazing last night. For anyone who's interested, the setlist was as follows:

1) Heir Apparent
2) Ghost of Perdition
3) Godhead's Lament
4) Wreath
5) Karma
6) Hessian Peel
7) Closure
8) The Night and the Silent Water
9) The Lotus Eater
10) Demon of the Fall (Encore)

Sure, the beer was flat and the guy in front of me was dancing like he was at a Widespread Panic show, but the everything else about the show and venue was unbelievable.

Yeah the setlist was insane. I actually am one of the few people that LOVES Wreath so when I heard Mike introduce it, I was flipping out. LOL somehow 2 fat chicks managed to squeeze their fat in front of me, and the one with long hair just loved to swing it around into peoples faces. The theatre had a strict "no moshing" policy but you better believe the place went nuts when Demon started.

God damn it! I came this close to going to the Hard Rock after the show! Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

Nah, it was before the show when I saw them there, about 5:30. I regret not asking for a photo but they were eating and I didnt want to bother them. I sure stared at them a lot though lol. If you were waiting in line you could have easily seen them leave. Mike left first along with Mendez, then Fred and Axe left a few minutes later. The guy who seated us put us in the same area right across from their table and at first I thought I noticed Axe sitting down but wasnt sure if it was him, then when we actually sat down, I looked over and sure enough it was the guys.

Nah, it was before the show when I saw them there, about 5:30. I regret not asking for a photo but they were eating and I didnt want to bother them. I sure stared at them a lot though lol. If you were waiting in line you could have easily seen them leave. Mike left first along with Mendez, then Fred and Axe left a few minutes later. The guy who seated us put us in the same area right across from their table and at first I thought I noticed Axe sitting down but wasnt sure if it was him, then when we actually sat down, I looked over and sure enough it was the guys.

you should have got someone to distract them and stole their food and acutioned it on ebay lol

The venue was hot and so was the beer. The speaker on the right side was fucking up a lot. No Leper A.
I figured they would play Demon since they had never been to Tn. All in all, a good evening of great music.