MAY 21st - VITAL REMAINS, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, CATTLE DECAP, WATCH THEM DIE, &...

The8thPlague

Halfman,Halfbeast:DEMIGOD
We're selling tickets for $15, so it Might be more at the door.

I like all the bands on this how, cattle Decap the least though.
WTD is just some good ol' dirty in yo' face thrash.
They're intimidating little bastards too.
When I saw them at the Dwell in Darkness Fest they all looked like lil' pissed of Evan Seinfeld's(Biohazard) crossed w/ a Mexican Biker Gang.

nice.
I wish I knew that you guys were looking for that extra footage for the dvd, because remember way back in the day before GWC when y'all played the Jar & did like an hour & 15minute set, ya guys had an intro & the dude from Pyaemia was here...well I recorded that whole show & it turned out great since I was right up against the barracade.
That woulda been Great Footage for the Dvd.
Plus I have your guys' set from when ya played w/ The Crown at Bostons.

yeah.
Ya know when ya recorded that whole show to cd & whatnot, well the drums weren't as loud as The Vocals(which dominated the mix) & I remember talking to Andy about the video saying the drums were much more apparant & we were gonna swap tapes or something at a later show, but we never did.
But yeah I can probably do that.

I think I asked you before for it and I got the shaft..otherwise it would hav been used, nah we just forgot about it, and we didnt see each other that much when I asked, we still need as much footage as we can get though for future merchandise materials. here was that March 12, 2001 footage. that you took, that was one of the funniest and longest show ever, 2 hours long. I have the audio recorded, which I can sound replace if the video audio is bad.

The8thPlague said:
We're selling tickets for $15, so it Might be more at the door.

I like all the bands on this how, cattle Decap the least though.
WTD is just some good ol' dirty in yo' face thrash.
They're intimidating little bastards too.
When I saw them at the Dwell in Darkness Fest they all looked like lil' pissed of Evan Seinfeld's(Biohazard) crossed w/ a Mexican Biker Gang.

you like Cattle Decapitation the least...? awww....
haha... yeah, im kind of a Cattle addict considering i live in San Diego (which is where theyre from) and all... oh yeah

Date: 4/11/04
Where: The Epicenter, San Diego CA
Ticket Price: $15
Admitance: All Ages
Time: 7:00 PM
Bands:
__Six Feet Under
__Cattle Decapitation
__Bury Your Dead
__The Red Chord
__On Broken Wings
__The Heavils
__Dodecameron

thats the show im going to... Vehemence was going to be on it, but oh well i guess.... at least im getting their new cd, so that should be good for awhile...