May US Tour?

Erik Erna

Sheriff Of T.S.G
Oct 22, 2004
Owl Farm
Has anyone heard the slightest inkling of dates, venues...anything? I know I'm just anxious as a mother fucker, but its almost April and nothing as far as dates go. Only reason I'm concerned, is I'm trying to figure out how to manage money so that my girlfriend and I can go.

Has anyone heard the slightest inkling of dates, venues...anything? I know I'm just anxious as a mother fucker, but its almost April and nothing as far as dates go. Only reason I'm concerned, is I'm trying to figure out how to manage money so that my girlfriend and I can go.

Hey, I heard things all over the place, but me and you and everyone in between (I don't mean your wife-to-be here) have to wait - there's nothing confirmed as of now, and whatever the word is - it might change.

How to manage money? Fucking save. It's a club show, not a fucking Metallica VIP pass package for 4 :D

Hey, I heard things all over the place, but me and you and everyone in between (I don't mean your wife-to-be here) have to wait - there's nothing confirmed as of now, and whatever the word is - it might change.

How to manage money? Fucking save. It's a club show, not a fucking Metallica VIP pass package for 4 :D

Very true, however I only make around $800 a month so it takes some...focus shift? To make sure I can afford these things. On top of that, I'm just an impatient fuck who deserves to be kicked in the groin a time or two.

Very true, however I only make around $800 a month so it takes some...focus shift? To make sure I can afford these things. On top of that, I'm just an impatient fuck who deserves to be kicked in the groin a time or two.

A MONTH? :zombie:

That's... scary.

News about US tour, recently posted on the official website:

First batch of US headline dates announced - March 30, 2010

Yes, the rumours are true - we are indeed coming back to USA already in May for a headline tour! Further details will be announced in the near future, but for now we can confirm the following dates:

May 11 - Raleigh, NC - Volume 11 Tavern
May 12 - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx
May 13 - Philadelphia, PA - The Trocadero

See you there!

Weee, kudos! :D

I was checking the website around the time this post came up and just saw the update from Twitter.

Dates are surely different from what I heard, but who gives a fuck - it is happening :D

Hmmm, maybe California falls on a weekend, that's all i care about now :D

Two my all time fav venues two days in a row:

May 12 - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx
May 13 - Philadelphia, PA - The Trocadero

Now guess what...

Depending on how the tour is laid out, I'd figure NYC after Philly, and either Toronto the day after or start heading towards the midwest.

Depending on how the tour is laid out, I'd figure NYC after Philly, and either Toronto the day after or start heading towards the midwest.

There were 3 dates in NY: 2 nights in NYC and one up north (Clifton? near Albany somewhere), so I wouldn't expect NYC to show up on a tour map so soon. But who knows? Anyway - always nice to see Philly =)

There got to be a handful of Canadian dates since KsE tour didn't go across the border.

You and I (Ithaca) will have to catch them in Philly. At least my town isn't shit. =)

Edit: 1337 posts, bitches

Nicness, you lucky bastard. Ithaca is alot closer to Philly than Buffalo. I never thought having to drive 230 miles to see a concert would be considered lucky. But in this case, indeed it is.

Its 405 miles to Philly from Buffalo. :cry: Thats insane.

Car pool? :)

Yeah Buffalo fuckin sucks. No good Metal bands come here. Its fucking dirty as all hell, most people are ruder than christ.

There were 3 dates in NY: 2 nights in NYC and one up north (Clifton? near Albany somewhere), so I wouldn't expect NYC to show up on a tour map so soon. But who knows? Anyway - always nice to see Philly =)

There got to be a handful of Canadian dates since KsE tour didn't go across the border.

Not to mention DT seem to have a pretty large canadian following.

Yeah, speaking of which - isn't it easier to make it across the border from Buffalo? It's technically Canada (almost :D)

So what if you have a moose phobia and not into hairy women speaking Français?

Yeah, speaking of which - isn't it easier to make it across the border from Buffalo? It's technically Canada (almost :D)

So what if you have a moose phobia and not into hairy women speaking Français?

I'm pretty sure you need a passport to get into Canada nowadays. Or an "enhanced" nys license.

I dont mind Moose. Hairy women? Not so much. Francais? Its a little trying at times. Its an ass backward language.

I'm pretty sure you need a passport to get into Canada nowadays. Or an "enhanced" nys license.

I dont mind Moose. Hairy women? Not so much. Francais? Its a little trying at times. Its an ass backward language.

Its never getting into Canada that's the hard part, its always getting back in the United States where they fuck with you. I've been there and back three times, and only one time wasn't a pain in the ass.

Its never getting into Canada that's the hard part, its always getting back in the United States where they fuck with you. I've been there and back three times, and only one time wasn't a pain in the ass.

Custom, passports, moose, hairy women - nothing stops the real fan.

Nothing.

Ask yourself now - are you worthy? :D

Custom, passports, moose, hairy women - nothing stops the real fan.

Nothing.

Ask yourself now - are you worthy? :D

Customs, check. Passport, check. Hairy women, grudging check. Moose...are we talking rabid moose, or your run of the mill laid back, pot head moose?