Mayhem European Tour

Dream Thief

Soul Of The Black Forest
Oct 9, 2003
Land of the Free
www.power-metal.co.uk
Like I said in a previous post, I'm not sure how many people on here will be interested but for those with any interest in black metal, here it is.

Mayhem's upcoming new album "Chimera" will see a release through Season Of Mist on March 29th in Europe, appearing a week later in the United States. The effort features the following eight tracks:
'Whore', 'Dark Night Of The Soul', 'Rape Humanity With Pride', 'My Death', 'You Must Fall', 'Slaughter Of Demons', 'Impious Devious Leper Lord', 'Chimera'
Their touring plans currently shape up as follows:

April 08th Copenhagen, Denmark Loppen
April 09th Gothernburg, Sweden Musikens Hus
April 10th Oslo, Norway Inferno Festival
April 11th Stockholm, Sweden Klubben
April 13th Helsinki, Finland Tavastia
April 14th Tampere, Finland Tampere Club
April 15th Oulu, Finland Loop
April 18th Warsaw, Poland Park
April 19th Berlin, Germany Halford
April 20th Prague, Czech Republic Abaton Club
April 21st Katowice, Poland Mega Club
April 22nd Budapest, Hungary Mega Pub
April 23rd Salzburg, Austria Rockhouse
April 24th Munich, Germany Titanic City
April 25th Dudingen, Switzerland Bad Bonn
April 27th Ljubljana, Slovakia Metalkova
April 28th Zingoeni, Italy Motion
April 29th Rome, Italy Alpheus
April 30th Schio, Italy MAC2
May 01st Salon-de-Provence, France Portail Coucou
May 02nd Barcelona, Spain KGB
May 06th London, England Mean Fiddler
May 07th Birmingham, England Academy2
May 08th Bradford, England Rio's
May 09th Glasgow, Scotland King Tut's
May 11th Hasselt, Belgium Muziek-o-droom
May 12th Zaadam, Netherlands De Kade
May 13th Groningen, Netherlands Vera
May 14th Osnabruck, Germany Burning Stage Festival
May 15th Hamberg, Germany Markthalle
May 16th Arhus, Denmark Voxhall

May see some of you guys there. :headbang:

I will consider bradford if the price is right, but BM doesn't breed that over-friendly power metal atmosphere I adore so!

Joe5now said:
I will consider bradford if the price is right, but BM doesn't breed that over-friendly power metal atmosphere I adore so!
You can't really grap the guy/girl next to you and sing the chorus with them can you? It may be intresting to see how Necro and Frostbitten everyone is.

I may join you for that sam but i dont know... BM isnt my favourite genre and Mayhem arent among my favourite BM bands so who knows... as you say, depends if the price is right...

I'm seeing them in Oslo next month, but to be honest seeing as it's only really the old material I'm interested in hearing (come on, someone had to say it), they'll have to impress me a fair bit at Inferno for me to fork out and see them again in London.

Catharsis: Chimera is a retro- album, much more back to 1994 apparently. I've never heard a single Mayhem song, but I'll but Chimera anyway, if its any good then I'll consider going. Infernal Damantion is looking to be a much better gig tho (Its not at the shtiiy Mean Fiddler either)

Not sure about all the other dates but tickets for Rio's are £10 each and are on sale now apparantly. Hellraiser looks like a good place to buy them.

Mayhem aren't exactly one of my favourite BM bands either but I reckon it'll be a good night.