Mayhem Fest '14

Body Count will be on select dates from what Ive heard. I also had that classic album back in the day. Cop Killer, There Goes the Neighborhood, KKK Bitch, loved that album.

I just downloaded it. Listening to Smoked Pork --> Body Count's in the House.

Oh - the memories. Fun stuff!!!!!!!

This would be a cool nostalgia trip seeing them again.

"BC.....BC......BC........ BODY COUNT MUTHA FUCKAAAAAA.......!!!!!"

I knew that one tune - all the guys at my school used to crank it on full loud driving around town on our newly acquired licences.

But it was only that one tune. The rest of the record - never heard it.

About 5 more weeks to go for me, my date is the first date of the tour every year.

This year's lineup is pretty good, I'd be interested to see Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Asking Alexandria, Trivium, Cannibal Corpse, Mushroomhead, Body Count, Miss May I, Erimha.

Anyone planning on going this year?

Yeah, I'm going. Looking forward to seeing Korn and Body Count for the first time. I saw Trivium last year and they were really good.

Overall though, I'd say it's kind of a weak lineup compared to previous years but it should still be a good time.

Out of those I've seen Avenged Sevenfold x3, AA x3, Korn twice and Trivium once. Looking forward to Body Count as well, is the new Cannibal Corpse stuff any good?

Anybody else having problems with this website?

Anyway, great show. 10 hours of high quality people watching.

Korn and Body Count were the best performances of the day and I was pleasantly surprised by Avenged Sevenfold. Better than I expected.

Anybody else having problems with this website?

Anyway, great show. 10 hours of high quality people watching.

Korn and Body Count were the best performances of the day and I was pleasantly surprised by Avenged Sevenfold. Better than I expected.

I got there a little later in the day so what I caught was Miss May I, Body Count, Cannibal Corpse, Trivium, AA, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold. Did you catch CC and are you a fan of Trivium? Ascendency & The Crusade are great albums.

I got there a little later in the day so what I caught was Miss May I, Body Count, Cannibal Corpse, Trivium, AA, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold. Did you catch CC and are you a fan of Trivium? Ascendency & The Crusade are great albums.

Yeah, I saw CC. Never really got into them, but they were ok.

I like Trivium. Saw them last year with Devil Driver.