Mayones

myownsilence

The Influenced
Jan 10, 2007
www.myspace.com
Just to let you know i tries a Mayones Setius and a Regius yesterday, luckily the shop down the road had some.

I have to say they are both fantastic guitars and to any one whos wondered... they send Les Pauls into the corner of the room, the balance and the sustain, as well as the superb build quality.

Im saving up they are amazing guitars, and can see why Anders was probably sold on them just after sniffing the thing!

To be honest the Setius being the cheaper of the 2 is less like Anders and both are different, Anders Regius guitar feels quite surf border to me - still amazing, perhaps thats the ways its almost like one long guitar not bolted together, however the Setius would be my choice due to price, obviously Katatonia are making enough money out of us cos the Regius ones are £1700 quid plus over here (hey i know you definitly put the work in and deserve it!).

But whatever you go for they are all sweet and I can't wait to buy one, forger the rest these are serious guitars for little money in the long run a gibson equiv would be at lest 50% more. Its obvious why everyone ie paradise lost, Within Temptation, Katatonia. My Dying Bride are all buying them they have a dark tone that suits the music perfectly.

For that 20 mins I swear it was better than sex

no really...

ok... maybe ...

what you thing Anders? Better than sex playing the Regius?