McDonalds Documentary.

I used to work at McDonald's when I was in highschool...after that experience I really got all off on eating their stuff. I wonder why?
1.) The smell of eau de stir fry lard gets stuck to your clothes and hair and everywhere
2.) I got so sick of the food I felt sick when ever I saw someone eating that crap especially chicken nuggets and chicken hamburgers
3.) I had to witness a kid first almost choking to his happy meal hamburger and then his happy meal toy
4.) They pay lowsy....they rip you off and you work like a dog.
5.) Most of the tasks you have to do are nasty as hell. For example pick up some used drug injection needles from the bathroom floor and clean up the vommit all the time. (AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :erk: )
6.) The calory and health info booklet of McDonald's is hysterical....believing that like same than buying some shit from TV-Shop and expecting it to work like it was promised in the comercial.
7.) I'll say no more. :ill:

I know McDonalds is far from good for you, but you can't possibly expect any sort of health stability eating ANYTHING 3 times a day for a month with nothing else. You just don't get enough vitamins. Out of all the negative effects, I'd attribute only the fat and cholesterol to McDonalds, and the rest probably to lack of variation, and vitamins, as well as the fact that you get sick eating only one thing for so long.

i looked in the phone book for a mcdonalds near me, and it said (seriously) "McDonalds Systems Hamburgers." That doesnt make me feel so good.

I eat fast food q. Friday fish & chips or KFC. Haven't had McD's for months now, hate the food their - had to Nov last yr (late for night class/yr12) and that cheeseburger - blah, you could so taste the fat content of the burger - I mean the burger must have been literally soaked in oil/fats!!

Does anyone here like Sonic? Its good.
Jack in the Box is good about once a month, otherwise its way too unhealthy.
I try to avoid fast food most of the time. I think its because I'm trying to be healthy. :confused: