Me and Lars Ulrich.

Dredd74

Aug 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
Finally able to get my photos on here from when I met Metallica last year. I don't know what's with the stupid grin on my face so don't ask. The guy who does their backstage shit gave me shit for wearing an Anthrax shirt when everyone else had on Metallica shirts. Hetfield said he dug it.

28m91w

Ya know despite all the shit they get - I will always have a soft spot for Krk, Jaymz and Larz ... God bless em.

Dio - Metal Hobbit Rainbow Dragon loving singing legend!

Dredd74 said:
Finally able to get my photos on here from when I met Metallica last year. I don't know what's with the stupid grin on my face so don't ask. The guy who does their backstage shit gave me shit for wearing an Anthrax shirt when everyone else had on Metallica shirts. Hetfield said he dug it.

28m91w
Faggots!!:)

I have never liked Metallica(old or new) but I will always give them respect for getting as big as they have and for what they have done for others and the metal scene. Thats a nice pic. Dredd!!!! I think the grin is you getting to meet one of the bands(I am assuming this) that you have listened to for many years and finally getting to meet them is just the icing on the cake(everyone is a fanboy to certain degree). Anyways thats a pretty cool pic..

Cool Bro!! You should take a trip up to Boston for the 1st night of Ozzfest!!

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
I have never liked Metallica(old or new) but I will always give them respect for getting as big as they have and for what they have done for others and the metal scene. Thats a nice pic. Dredd!!!! I think the grin is you getting to meet one of the bands(I am assuming this) that you have listened to for many years and finally getting to meet them is just the icing on the cake(everyone is a fanboy to certain degree). Anyways thats a pretty cool pic..

Thanks Skorned (blush). Yeah, Justin is right, he was late, but actually cool as hell. I was surprised, I thought he was gonna be the biggest dick out of all of them, but he was actually the coolest, him and Kirk. James was kinda a dick.

You should have asked him why that movie sucked so bad and that he was a crybaby douche, bad drum sound, coke fiend asshole. Or something like that.

Dredd74 said:
Thanks Skorned (blush). Yeah, Justin is right, he was late, but actually cool as hell. I was surprised, I thought he was gonna be the biggest dick out of all of them, but he was actually the coolest, him and Kirk. James was kinda a dick.

Great pic Dredd74,

Actually that sounds about right. Lars and Kirk have always seemed to be abit more friendly at least to their Metallica fans, James is still grumpy from rehab.

AugDawg