me mp3s are breeding

Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
ive suspected this for a while but now i have proof. :ill:
i was listening to me black flag mp3s on winamp (cos monday morning is black flag time) and "what i see" came on. "No problem" sez you "its a good BF track" BUT i know I never downloaded and it was'nt there on friday.

Plus its not in the folder that winamp thinks it is. Is winamp building some alternate MP3eality inside its database??o_O

Me is fucking scared and unsettled again:erk:

Next thing you know those mp3's crawl into your body through headphones and make you evil like Rollins in Liar-video. Then they (mp3's) say they used to be mp3's but thanks to you they are now free and understand completely the complexity of your computer and then they multiply, while you begin to understand it wasn't you who listened to them in the first place. But lucky for you, now you're able to use winamp where ever, even if the computer is far away from you.

Just saw Matrix Reloaded yesterday. Don't mind me.

matrix was ok till that old man in white started talking. i was almost sleeping when he finished.

sol83 said:
matrix was ok till that old man in white started talking. i was almost sleeping when he finished.

Well, that was supposed to be the theoretical point :)

I think it was all hilarious, sometimes it seems it's its own parody. And this morning I can see even less point in this film than yesterday. Bloody sequences, always fuck up the original idea.

I think the attack of the mp3-s would be a much better story.

damn spacemovies :( i dont like most of them. And i mean that truck with all those ducati's on it. each type of em was on it. i dunno how you say it in english but we call the makers of such movies 'fat necks'. bah. (people who are telling how good they are and how many precious stuff they own = fat necks)
if its humanlike like 'signs' or sth I can like it a lot, but the matrix 2 sucked a lot. oh yeah those fightingscenes... gimme a break...