Meat Loaf - The Best Of

nmoc_iron

New Metal Member
Jul 4, 2003
Portugal
Visit site
I bougth yesterday

Meat Loaf - Heaven Can Wait "The Best Of"

I haven´t nothing from Meat Loaf yet, but I felt like I need something, and Bat Out Of Hell wasn´t really an option, given the fact they already made many new stuff after that, and I wanted the best from everything.

I bougth this one, cause it was a Best Of released in 2003, it´s even Copy Controlled, so I assumed it was what I was looking for, but I guess I was wrong, many of the songs I knew from the TV videoclips aren´t here, stuff like that song with Cher "Deadringer For Love", "I´d Do Anything For Love (But I Won´t Do That)", or the newest song "Couldn´t Have Said It Better", are missing here.

the track list is as follows:

1) Bat Out Of Hell
2) I´d Lie For You (And That´s The Truth)
3) Midnigth At The Lost And Found
4) Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
5) Heaven Can Wait
6) Life Is Lemon And I Want My Money Back
7) All Revved Up
8) Everything Louder Than Everything Else
9) A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
10) Original Sin
11) Runnin´For The Red Ligth (I Gotta Life)

I don´t know much of Meat Loaf, anybody here likes it, if so, what do you think of this CD?

nmoc_iron said:
I bougth yesterday

Meat Loaf - Heaven Can Wait "The Best Of"

I haven´t nothing from Meat Loaf yet, but I felt like I need something, and Bat Out Of Hell wasn´t really an option, given the fact they already made many new stuff after that, and I wanted the best from everything.

I bougth this one, cause it was a Best Of released in 2003, it´s even Copy Controlled, so I assumed it was what I was looking for, but I guess I was wrong, many of the songs I knew from the TV videoclips aren´t here, stuff like that song with Cher "Deadringer For Love", "I´d Do Anything For Love (But I Won´t Do That)", or the newest song "Couldn´t Have Said It Better", are missing here.

the track list is as follows:

1) Bat Out Of Hell
2) I´d Lie For You (And That´s The Truth)
3) Midnigth At The Lost And Found
4) Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
5) Heaven Can Wait
6) Life Is Lemon And I Want My Money Back
7) All Revved Up
8) Everything Louder Than Everything Else
9) A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
10) Original Sin
11) Runnin´For The Red Ligth (I Gotta Life)

I don´t know much of Meat Loaf, anybody here likes it, if so, what do you think of this CD?

Bat Out Of Hell is a classic, Life Is A Lemon, Everything Louder Than Everything Else and Rock 'N' Roll Dreams are pretty good, I'd Lie For You is a bit of a dud. I don't know the others. I like Jim Steinman's songwriting as much as Meat Loaf's singing.