meat

if you can't know how they do it and be ok with still eating meat, you shouldn't eat meat imo

don't mean to be harsh but man the meat industry is brutal

i was listening to napalm death while i watched it, quite a good sountrack if i may say so :lol:

My love for meat combats and wins over my love of animals every time.

What is your favorite food?
Veal.
Why do you drink?
Veal remorse.

hotdog1.jpg

hotdog2.jpg

thomasaraya2.jpg

oops.

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. Lisa honey, are you saying you're *never* going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
No.
Ham?
No.
Pork chops?
Dad! Those all come from the same animal!
[Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Right, I'm done.

Erik said:
this i think is a good thread for posting my further BEEF JERKY adventures

ok so its not beef

but today i bought a bag of swedish REINDEER/DEER/MØØSE jerky and it was pretty expensive but ruled! actually made from WILD ANIMALS, see, so i wasn't even supporting the evil meat industry.

My Mom once made deer jerky. It was fucking great.

I wish I still ate beef sometimes. I miss beef jerky. :(

The only person that has any say at all on that video in any way on this board, is Nate.

When they talk about the dairy cows I have to stop myself from hunting everyone that made that video down, and killing them. My uncle runs a dairy farm, and I can tell you first hand that it is absolutly nothing at all like that. Videos like that make stupid hipster city people want to shut down farms that they have NO IDEA about, just because some video says that all farms are evil. I'm not saying that all farms are well and good, but most people literally have no clue except what PETA feeds them. Its really a sad situation.

unhinged said:
i only buy organic free range eggs
seriously if i eat the standard ones I vomit

Free Range is the biggest cop out ever. Especially with eggs. A chicken can have only an inch or two more space in their cage and be called "Free range". Or be completely the same environment as all other chicken farms, but have a window in the building. That isn't a joke.

KILL TULLY said:
Free Range is the biggest cop out ever. A chicken can have a 1 foot by 1 foot cage and be called "Free range".

Are you sure? I'm near-certain that in order to be called free range there are certain specs that must be met about how the livestock was kept, i.e. literally FREE range to roam, etc.

just skimmed through that
seen lots of footage like that before

I'm sure nate would agree there are farms that really fucking suck
but it defeats the point to label all farms like this

a lot of bad meat comes from cheap imports
farms may be regulated pretty well in the UK (not well enough I'm sure)
but muck comes from all over the place

by the way
I used to live in a cottage that we rented that was surrounded by a dairy farm
the cattle were treated really well, I used to say hello to the cows when I was out for a wandering happy smoke...they seemed cool enough

that video is probably the worst examples they could find, and it wasnt even as bad as i was expecting. call me naive, but i highly doubt swinging a pig by the legs headfirst into the concrete floor is the standard practice. i dunno. im still gonna have bacon and eggs for breakfast in about 30 minutes.