meaty 2003 tour report and lost control mp3

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
http://www.antimatter.tk

Over there is a massive meaty 2003 tour report in the NEWS section along with a dead can dance update and finally the final track of the virtual album Lost Control. The link to Nobody Home has also been improved to a faster server coz i know some people were having hell trying to get that.

Theres also an album profile for the unreleased album in the ALBUMS section

Youll find 4 new interviews on the home page just follow the link, one of the interviews is the english version of les grimloires that mr beubeu posted here about a few days ago

Also in the LYRICS section youll find a fully repaired Lights Out section with some nice new artwork for the tracks

The REVIEWS section now boasts different pages for lights out and saviour, oh and theres a nice picture of mehdi in the SOULS page for the ladies

That should keep you happy for half an hour

GO!

it kept me happy for about 14 mins before i got to the lyrics section and discovered the missing of promised "in stone" monologue..................

Great!

"I dont follow the news, I'm a big kid. I'm more interested in watching movies and drifting away from reality than watching current affairs and getting depressed by reality" (Mick) :p .

"its not self-pitying fiction" (Duncan) :p

"An unoccupied chair in the dark is the main theme of the album’s artwork. What does it symbolise?
It symbolises that someone is not in the chair anymore, and the lightbulb is swinging." (Duncan) :p

"It’s lonely, lights-out music for people one parking ticket away from a total breakdown," (some reviewer) :erk: .

That was great, loads of interesting stuff.

oh yeah... blame my color prefs, that font appears as black on my screen... sorry for the confusion, gonna get back and collect my remaining quarter of happiness.

:yell: Why aren't the covers the right size? When I adjust it it comes out all fuzzy and unreadable :confused: , help please...

I ain't no photoshop wiz kid.