Update at dot tk - Previously unseen interview and more ............

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
http://www.antimatter.tk

In the homepage theres a little link called AROUND THE WEB

Click it and youll get a page full of new interviews and reviews. One interview with me and Dunc for Sonic Seducer magazine, Germany from last year was deemed unpublishable because of the content. Have fun. :wave:

"In a strange twist of irony, the first feature for 'From Around The Web' is a Sonic Seducer magazine interview with us both from 2003 that was never actually published because it was 'too metal'. How bizarre life can be ...."

:lol:

"[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I look back, I realise that I should have left after The Silent Enigma and left them to it."

Well i hope you dont get your hands on one of those time machine jobbers

[/font]

"are they thematically divided, like songs within songs?
Dunc:
in what way?

that a different part in a songs means dealing with a different subject

Dunc:
I dont understand. MICK?
Mick:
haha err err... we dont .. er.. think ... about .. progressing ..

for example if you have a song containing some opulent and some minimalistic parts easy distinguishable from each other
Dunc:
theres loads of different parts all over the album

in an acoustic way would that mean the subject of the song has changed in that part?
Dunc:
I dunno"

Hahaha, good stuff.

are all the interviews on that page new mick? or just the ones on top? i cant remeber if i've read those at the lower part...

Mick Moss said:
Most of them have dates on them relating to how new or old they are. I dont think Ive published any of them on t.k. before
i thought that too, they dont seem familiar. cheers.

Yeah I should actually. I jumped the gun a bit putting that up, but it was originally the plan. After 2003 though we looked back and thought 'Fuck this - time for a break'