Mecca - Undeniable

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I expected to like this album a fair deal but instead I am in complete awe of the glory of this album. This is just a masterpiece of AOR/Westcoast majesty. The band is made up of legends of this genre and they have completely hit the jackpot with this release. I can't find any fault in this album. It's sheer perfection for me. There is not a wasted note anywhere to be heard and it's pure ear candy from beginning till end. Some of the choruses are just out of this world with smooth as silk vocal delivery and wonderfully layered production. If you like Toto, Asia or Mr.Mister with more edge and killer hook laden sugar in music form then do yourself a favour and lend and ear to the new Mecca, it's a wonderful treat for your ears. Unfortunately not a single note is on youtube so you'll just have to take my word for it!

I've heard the clips on the melodic rock CD showcase but it's not on Spotify to listen to and I can't find any youtube vids. It's all religion videos. I've loved what I've heard though.

I expected to like this album a fair deal but instead I am in complete awe of the glory of this album. This is just a masterpiece of AOR/Westcoast majesty. The band is made up of legends of this genre and they have completely hit the jackpot with this release. I can't find any fault in this album. It's sheer perfection for me. There is not a wasted note anywhere to be heard and it's pure ear candy from beginning till end. Some of the choruses are just out of this world with smooth as silk vocal delivery and wonderfully layered production. If you like Toto, Asia or Mr.Mister with more edge and killer hook laden sugar in music form then do yourself a favour and lend and ear to the new Mecca, it's a wonderful treat for your ears. Unfortunately not a single note is on youtube so you'll just have to take my word for it!

Indeed a very good melodic rock album.