Mechanix or The Four Horsemen

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
Mustaine helped write both, but which one is better?

I prefer The Four Horsemen for its lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok we have an argue thread,yet this? lol

mechanix all the way 4 me

not because of megadeth fanboyism either i prefer megadeth's sound i hate the other dudes voice YEAHHHH

TIME HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL ON YOUAAAAAAAA
THE LINES THAT CRACK YOUR FACEAAAAAAA

i had to use google to get lyrics i dont know if it goes like that but i can pretty much guess lol :)

Because this is not an argument. Er, not MEANT to be an argument. This is more of a....... poll. Speaking of, how DO I do that anyway?

The Four Horsemen 5 days a week, Mustaine can't sing at all, and the lyrics is better on The Four Horsemen to in my opinion.
Altough the perfect combination would be Mustaine on lead guitar in Metallica instead. ;)

Oh now you've gone and done it.

Megadeth any time of the week, never mind the weekdays.

Mechanix is better in every single aspect; the music, the lyrics, the singing etc. Metallica stole the riffs and halved the speed.

Mechanix is the correct answer.

Journeyman is half right.

The Mechanix is infinitely better msuicially, there is not denying this. Lyrically, both stand their own but Metallica may have a SLIGHT edge there. But any band who not only steal a song, but slow it down like a motherfucker, don't deserve any praise for it.

Heres proof that The Mechanix is better. I'd like to see Metallica try play it this fucking fast:

That's how it supposed to sound imo, then both bands have made the song much better, but that is another part.

horsemen everytime. though mechanix is very good. oh an i'm sure metallica could have played it that fast if they wanted to. hetfield certainly could. even mustaine rates him as a guitarist

Instrumentally neither can be better because its the same thing right? Horsemen does have a cool bridge though.....

Okay... so what we have gathered is that both are awesome. Just The Mechanix lyrics make me go "uuuuhh........Dave...." And also, the word ossim has been used again. I dont understand it because when people say awesome out loud, you hear the"awe" part of it quite clearly. And obviously the rest follows. I would say i speak alright but Dave will tell you that i probably have a right dirty local accent.

Yes, both are awesome :kickass:

I was listening to "Mechanix" yesterday and wondered what you guys thought of it. But I see that this board is clearly MEGADETH >>>>>>> METALLICA so it should've been fairly obvious. :lol:

At least we all agree that Dave's lyrics aren't too good :)

I am Metallica through and through. And i also love Megadeth. Most Megadeth fans are more extreme with their views though haha. Megadeth only n such. Just a bit of elietism. Woop. Countdown To Extinction made me laugh the first time i ever heard the album and the middle riff to the Phantom Lord came on in the middle of This Was Your Life. Countdown is one of my alltime favourite albums.

I am Metallica through and through. And i also love Megadeth. Most Megadeth fans are more extreme with their views though haha. Megadeth only n such. Just a bit of elietism. Woop. Countdown To Extinction made me laugh the first time i ever heard the album and the middle riff to the Phantom Lord came on in the middle of This Was Your Life. Countdown is one of my alltime favourite albums.

Haha. I'mma have to go listen to those now.

Can we at least agree that Dave is better than Kirk?