Mechanix or The Four Horsemen

Okay... so what we have gathered is that both are awesome. Just The Mechanix lyrics make me go "uuuuhh........Dave...." And also, the word ossim has been used again. I dont understand it because when people say awesome out loud, you hear the"awe" part of it quite clearly. And obviously the rest follows. I would say i speak alright but Dave will tell you that i probably have a right dirty local accent.

its like a meme im not basing it on everyone saying awesome im basing it on a geek on halo who said both ossim and HAWSUM :heh:

Haha. I'mma have to go listen to those now.

Can we at least agree that Dave is better than Kirk?
it's been said before. " marty friedman > alex skolnick > dave mustaine > some indie guitarist> a tin can > kirk hammet. you know it, I know it, kirk hammet knows it, and he cries about it nightly"

It's metal... Faster tempo is automatic WIN!
Also I like Dave's voice better, technically its horrible but its unique and it fits Megadeth's music and thrash metal in general.

all this kirk hammett is a crap guitarist is total bullshit. look at a few solo's he's wrote like the solo from one an loads of other good stuff. also he wrote the enter sandman riff which is pretty much one of the best riff's ever. i will admit he uses wah a bit to much though

Kirk Hammet really isnt that great. This is why people with Metallica as their name, avatar and signature shouldn't be allowed to participate in threads like this, they're blind to reason.

CHop off Kirk Hammet's feet so he can't use a wah pedal, then see what his solos sound like. They're bog standard and boring, even the ones on Kill 'Em All - including the solos Dave wrote - are ruined because of Kikr and his boring, sloppy style.

I don't need to sya much here, Greg will be the one to fil lyou in on the facts.

hey may not be crap, but hes hated, which makes him crap lol
.....No.

You all seem to hate Kirk too much. He writes some amazing lead lines and riffs. Stuff that you guys couldnt. It seems a load of you are bitter he replaced Dave, and we were not even born when it happened so you cant be bitter. It's like the people who say they miss Cliff when they didnt even know who he was. But that happens much worse with Dimebag to be fair. I remember an interview in Metal Hammer with Phil like a week or two before Dime got killed saying he deserves to be servearly beaten or something close to that, ill dig the zine out sometime.

But i love Dave and Megadeth A LOT, but its a shame there hasnt been one good Megadeth album since Countdown. A lot of you are Megadeth fan bois so wont agree with me there. But it is very true. You can say the same about Metallica as a thrash fan, until like AJFA or The Black Album (as it has some amazing songs and actually a few fast songs that would sound perfect on AJFA... i bet most people that slag this off loads havent even heard it all). But after that they ended up a bit... southern groove, but hey, i enjoy that style of music anyway so i cant complain there.

Arguing about whos better and being personal over it is stupid because none of you are right. Its an opinion. Fine you're allowed to voice you're opinion but dont get any bitter feelings over them guys. Slag me off instead, i hate Testament and most thrash.

hey may not be crap, but hes hated, which makes him crap lol

...yes

i think all megadeth albums are good because i like his voice and guitar, thrash or not i dont care, i do not however like metallica's guitar or voice, DAS IT LARK im not sore that he got kicked out because id have to put up with metallica's voice then, im happyyyyy for it, i have to say i like master of puppets guitar but the voice grinds my gears haha. and i really cant say i ,iss cliff burton because i never listen to his material but im sure he was an amazing player, i do however say i rip dime and etc because i do miss him and do enjoy his materialzzzz