Meet and Greet Questions

jackson3124

Aug 29, 2005
www.darkmirroronline.com
1) Is the meet and greet I signed up for include any guests, or can it only be the person who signed up for it that gets to go back?

2) Are cameras allowed at the meet and greet?

3) Would a recording device be allowed for me to get a radio promo for my metal show here in iowa?

4) Can I bring my own shit to get signed? And is there a limit to how much shit you can get signed?(my friend wants his drum stick signed and my other friend wants a sign)

5) Is there a possibility Rob Halford or any of the other members of priest will make an appearance at the meet and greet?

There we go that's all I can think of for now! :)

Yes someone please answer. I am in Iowa too...Sunday is coming up fast.

PAIN PAIN KILLER KILLER AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was at the meet and greet in cleveland. it happened before the show. but they where headlining and it happened around 9pm. i would think at the priest show they would do it after there set.

don't think you can bring in guest. but it wouldn't hurt to try

i brought my own camera and my own shit to sign. i wouldnt bring a shit load of shit to sign but 2-3 things i dont think would be a big deal.

not sure about the recording device. but when in doubt bring it. won't hurt to ask. it would suck if they said sure and you didn't have it.

i wouldnt think priest would be there.

hope this helps.

CDC will probably only meet Anthrax. And as Cookie Monster would say in his death-metal voice, "That's good enough for me."

I think Camera's are up to the venue. But I'm not sure.

Last time I was in a meet and greet Anthrax line, there was a limit of 1 (one) item, that may have changed. But I don't know, I just work here.

I have no idea about guests.

ok here goes if you are part of the CDC damn it shit is in my blog but anyways meet and greet for the shows with priest are after Anthrax plays you miss a bit what you bring in is up to the venue friends you can't bring with you unless they have a pass also it is only Anthrax it isn't exactly long at all and there are no cookies and punch brent you bastard I wanted my cookies and punch that night any other questions?maybe i'll check back later for them maybe not if not check my profile on the CDC my AIM name is on there

Damn so I have to miss some of priests set and my spot on the floor? Gay! Ha oh well its worth it for anthrax and as long as i am there to rock out for Painkiller ill be happy as shit! :headbang: Well maybe the meet and greet wont cut too much into priest cause they take a bit to start im sure...

I know I made it back for breaking the law and Painkiller is closer to the end of the set if your not back by then well then you obviously had a bigger meet and greet then Champaign but that isn't hard lol we had 2 people from the CDC including myself and 2 VIP's so a total of 4 people I looked over at spitz at one point and he looked like the loniless guy ever cause there weren't even 5 people to have one of us talking to one at a time