Meet and Greet

veteran1

Thraxaholic
Oct 6, 2005
cleveland, ohio
www.myspace.com
If you have read the CDC today, you will see the apology from Anthrax concerning the meet and greets! It's a shame the band has to apologize for the idiots that run some of these clubs or venues, or for having the flu. Having been a band roadie myself, going on tour is like starting a new job everyday, only you know what's supposed to happen but the boss (club staff) doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. And you try riding in a bus with 12-15 other people for 2 months and not get sick (impossible). These buses only have 1 ventelation system--none! Touring is a real bitch-but just remember that Anthrax is there for you just as much as you are there for them. Keep the faith my brothers and sisters!!
Horns up!
:headbang:

veteran1 said:
If you have read the CDC today, you will see the apology from Anthrax concerning the meet and greets! It's a shame the band has to apologize for the idiots that run some of these clubs or venues, or for having the flu. Having been a band roadie myself, going on tour is like starting a new job everyday, only you know what's supposed to happen but the boss (club staff) doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. And you try riding in a bus with 12-15 other people for 2 months and not get sick (impossible). These buses only have 1 ventelation system--none! Touring is a real bitch-but just remember that Anthrax is there for you just as much as you are there for them. Keep the faith my brothers and sisters!!
Horns up!
:headbang:

I understand where you are coming from...but if they were sick, then they should have let the fans now ahead of time...if they was no place to do the meet and greet, then they should have let the fans know ahead of time instead of telling us to meet here at this time, oh no wait a minute that time, on second thought after the show...If they had such a tight schedule, they should have said they would do the meet and greet... All of these options would have made me a lot happier at the end of the show if I hadn't waited for 6 hours to meet the band...only to see them driving off with NO EXPLANATION....The anticipation of meeting the band made the whole show awesome for me, then with the big let down...I just felt like Fuck Anthrax...I know a lot of it is beyond their control, but don't you think they could have communicated with the fans a little better? Either Jaxx or the band's management...somebody...

I'll probably hate them for a little longer, but I have listened to them for so long and they have so many awesome tunes...Time heals all wounds, right.

:headbang: Have you heard the new eXodus yet!! It Fuckin Rocks :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So, should everyone feel sorry for the band and the crew now??? I can say for sure that if I had in my heart that I was going to meet one of my favourite bands, and it didn't happen I would be half pissed and half heart broken and the bands excuses would be VERY little consolation.

All i can say is that i have meet everyone..Scott, Charlie,Frankie, Dan and Joey ..also Rob C. John B. Joey V Dan Liker, Neil Turbin, Lucky i guess!!!!!!
Seen SOD's last show........ Anthrax 4 times on this tour and the Fifth next Friday..... so people keep trying it will happen.......

DumbAss said:
So, should everyone feel sorry for the band and the crew now??? I can say for sure that if I had in my heart that I was going to meet one of my favourite bands, and it didn't happen I would be half pissed and half heart broken and the bands excuses would be VERY little consolation.
I agree