Meet and Greet

Johan15

Jun 12, 2007
Great Lakes
I was wondering what to expect at the meet and greet. Are they going to have stuff to sign, can we bring cameras, etc. I can't wait!:headbang:

It would be nice to run into the band members and all, if I did though I think I'd just buy them a round of beers, say thanks, then let someone else do the same...

Once they're here in Australia, we want to keep 'em. So this way if they're too pissed, hopefully they won't be able to board a plane. Shit I was supposed to be thinking that, not stating it :p

Can you only get pics with Johan? Also, is there someone that takes the photos and you have to pay or are you allowed to bring cameras?

Tommorow is the day Florida!!!!! :kickass::kickass:

It would be nice to run into the band members and all, if I did though I think I'd just buy them a round of beers, say thanks, then let someone else do the same...

Once they're here in Australia, we want to keep 'em. So this way if they're too pissed, hopefully they won't be able to board a plane. Shit I was supposed to be thinking that, not stating it :p

hahahaha you're on the money brother :headbang:

edit: i need a beer now...

edit again: forgot to say to all the US fans, have a blast at the shows and the meet and greets!!!!! \m/

Can you only get pics with Johan? Also, is there someone that takes the photos and you have to pay or are you allowed to bring cameras?

Tommorow is the day Florida!!!!! :kickass::kickass:

Hmm well Johan was standing up at the end and the other guys were sitting. I suppose you could get a pic with them but you would have to go around or something. You could bring cameras where I went, I got my friend to take the pic.

Just don't do it like I did. I was so giddy to have my Last-minute-Havamal-scribbled-GMM-shirt signed that I forgot the poster and whatever else was on the table.

I'm just going to secure my place up front while everyone is at the meet-and-greet, and then meet them after the show. :zipit:

It would be so fuckin cool if they did a meet and greet in ireland! Although ive already meet all the members

Once they're here in Australia, we want to keep 'em. So this way if they're too pissed, hopefully they won't be able to board a plane. Shit I was supposed to be thinking that, not stating it :p[/QUOTE]

hahahaha man!! Monday night, me and a few mates took our Swedish mate to the airport coz he was flyin out, he'd been here a year, he didnt get let on the plane coz we got him to drnk beforehand hahahaha, fuckin funny you should say that!

he got one yesterday tho and should almost be at home if he already aint.

I'll be there at the Toronto show!

By the Way.... for anyone thats seen theband before, do they usually hang around after the show and meet people or let people on the tour bus and stuff?

They usually hang around the show, well after it's over.

As far as letting people on the bus, no, that's a huge safety hazard(not saying anything against you).

But yes, most likely, you'll be able to find them wandering around.

As far as letting people on the bus, no, that's a huge safety hazard(not saying anything against you).

Yeah I know each band has a different take on it. Last week I was with a bunch of friends drinking and listening to Motorhead with Vader on their bus, so its all based on their comfort level. Either way, it will be a great show:kickass: