Meet n' Greets - After/Before show? Fanclub? By the tour bus?

Still not giving it a rest, haha.
How come Italy gets this special offer where you buy a shirt and then get to meet the band? I heard it's to outcompete bootleggers, but why not do that for every country then?
Just wonderin'.:cool:

Davros666 said:
Hey dumbass - how many times you seen the Bungle?
I met fantomas after a gig in Wales. They all signed my ticket. Lombardo was a bit of an arse, but Dunn and King Buzzo were great - we were chatting to them for over an hour - we was discussing bass-lines from the first bungle album. A night I'll never forget. Patton was quite amusing too.
Cool, sounds like you really hung out with them.
I only saw Mr. Bungle once and I saw Fantomas twice.
I'm sure you'll agree, you can only REALLY understand Fantomas if you've seen them live.
It's so cool, it's not like other shows. People arent moshing and headbanging. Most people are just standing, glued to the show in Amazment.

Rattlehed said:
Cool man. :)
I met Dave Lombardo at a drum presentation demo in a local music store and got his autograph on my "Reign in Blood" album sleeve.
Cool, I spoke to Alice's Guitar player for a while also, the next night at the show he recognised me in front row. He pointed at me and said "HEY" and tossed me his guitar pick. How cool is that, this was in the middle of a song. I was about 15-16 at the time so I was pretty impressed.

DumbAss said:
Cool, sounds like you really hung out with them.
I only saw Mr. Bungle once and I saw Fantomas twice.
I'm sure you'll agree, you can only REALLY understand Fantomas if you've seen them live.
It's so cool, it's not like other shows. People arent moshing and headbanging. Most people are just standing, glued to the show in Amazment.

Live fantomas are the tits. When I saw them on the Directors cut tour they played tiny venues - amazing. I was right at the front. This place was just a pub - like someone's living room. Awesome just to watch them playing literally yards away. And no moshing. Just standing and observing. And mainly laughing as well. Fucking always insanity at these shows! And seeing Patton break off mid song and dive on the sound engineer screaming "where's my fucking sound where's my fucking sound..." when the rest of the band had stopped playing and were simply watching him go nuts! Quality.

Bungle were also superb live - how many different instruments/performers can you have on one stage?!!?! And seeing Dunn dressed up as a school girl - very funny.

I remember on the Stomp tour I met the guys several times, the nicest being John. He had pulled a muscle in his back during the last song and couldn't breathe but when he saw me backstage he immediately got up to say hi and shake my hand and thank me, the whole time grimmacing in pain. He knew it meant a lot to me and he didn't want to let me down. Wow. He played it off like he was O.K. but it was obvious he was hurting. Scott you may remember this, it was in Tampa with Cannibal Corpse and Misfits. You told me about it before I went in. I still appreciate that till this day, the other guys were all cool too. John is the coolest person I've ever met, hopefully he'll return. But if you guys are having trouble getting to meet the band, then something has changed because when I saw them I had no problem and they were all friendly. Scott took pics with me which I still have hanging on my wall 10 years later, thanks bro! Charlie and Frank treated me like a brother, even gave me a soda out of their cooler and I hung out in the dressing room for a while, the entire time feeling like a burden but still basking in the presence of my fav band. They treated me like family and that is why I'm still a fan today, so I don't wanna hear no "Those guys are too good to sign this or meet me or whatever", maybe it's you, 'cause I'm a loser and they all treated me like gold