Mega lolz! New In This Moment interview..

Pretty good, seems the interviewer may have pissed off the person hse was interviewing.

YA he was honest and all but it seems very disrespectful to me to set up an interview and know nothing at all about the person you are going to interview. The interview seemed tense to me.

what is the point of an interview like that? haha, i mean to get single sentence answers? the point of an interview is a discussion between two people and this person is terrible at interviewing. everyone talks about other subjects, but when i read that i was embarrassed for the person writing it. it almost seemed as if English was their second language which would explain some of it, if that is the case. other than that, unprofessional and another reason why "professional journalism" is a dying art. a heartbeat, two hands and computer does not everyone a music journalist.

next.

I don't think so at all, I think he was very candid and honest.

Wow really? Did you A) read the interview and have you B) read other interviews?

He didn't ask any questions but spent all time talking about his own preferences and f-king family life. I think it was by far the piss-poorest attempt of an interview I have ever laid eyes on.

There are obviously thousand (millions?) of people you could get to line up that dislike any given band. To then get one of these people to call the band up and tell them that they do not like them and in fact don't share much of their opinions at all is not what I would like to call an interview. An interview is aimed at getting an "inter view", that is expose or present the views of the person being interviewed. WHo in their right mind could say that is what happened in that thang?

Wow really? Did you A) read the interview and have you B) read other interviews?

He didn't ask any questions but spent all time talking about his own preferences and f-king family life. I think it was by far the piss-poorest attempt of an interview I have ever laid eyes on.

There are obviously thousand (millions?) of people you could get to line up that dislike any given band. To then get one of these people to call the band up and tell them that they do not like them and in fact don't share much of their opinions at all is not what I would like to call an interview. An interview is aimed at getting an "inter view", that is expose or present the views of the person being interviewed. WHo in their right mind could say that is what happened in that thang?

Yes, I did read the interview, and yes, I not only have read other interviews, I have conducted my own (Jon Schaffer ring a bell?). Granted, it wasn't the model of journalistic integrity, but it was entertaining and candid at the very least.

The interviewer is a good friend of mine and that is his interviewing style, I don't think he really cares for this band. And I don't believe he set up the interview - I believe Metal Covenant sets those up for him (I could be wrong about that). He's not always asking the same questions, yes - sometimes he is hard to read, but I think he is different from 90% of the other interviewers asking the same questions over and over again. You should check out some of his other stuff on the site, I don't think this was a good representation of of how his interviews normally go.

Here are some of his other interviews - much better ones compared to the one posted above.
Hansi
Michael Schenker
Sean Peck
Alestorm

Anyway ...........

Camden posted this interview for one reason; it's the funniest mention of Seven Kingdoms ever. Of course Camden wanted to share this with you all so you could see how fun it was. And hey, it's pretty darn good promotion for SK if you ask me.

Now, if people want to discuss journalistic integrity etc, let's open up a subject for that and discuss that on its own. I have some funny stories to tell :)

Anyway ...........

Camden posted this interview for one reason; it's the funniest mention of Seven Kingdoms ever. Of course Camden wanted to share this with you all so you could see how fun it was. And hey, it's pretty darn good promotion for SK if you ask me.

Now, if people want to discuss journalistic integrity etc, let's open up a subject for that and discuss that on its own. I have some funny stories to tell :)

Hahaha +1

Anyway ...........

Great exposure for the band no doubt, and it was a funny way to get exposure.