Mega Sale- Diezel Hebert, Herbert road case with 8u rack, GCX, and Ground Control Pro

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
Title says it all.

Gear is all mint, no damage/scratches at all.

Road case has never left my house since I purchased it(one of the reasons I',m selling all this, I never use it!). I'd prefer to sell it with the Herbert, but will separate if need be. It's silver, it's big, and can accommodate amps other than the Herbert (amp space dimensions in the case are- 12.75" deep, 29.25" wide, 11" tall. ) http://crowncase.com/

1c825ed3.jpg

43d6c935.jpg

HERBERT IS SOLD!!!!!!

I would like to sell the GCX and GCP together, it wouldn't make much sense to split them. They are in perfect new condition, the GCP still has the plastic on it. I still have all the original manuals and boxes, and will be shipped with them.

5029d26d.jpg

95bb926f.jpg

I'll post pics later tonight. Looking for offers right now, I need to move this stuff so all offers will be considered. Just don't low ball me, because I'll just laugh and not respond.

In 2 days they will be going on ebay, I'd rather sell here for less than let them go on ebay to some douche for more.

Edit- (prices lowered)
Road case by itself- $300
GCX by itself- $350
GCP by itself- $350
GCX/GCP together- $650

Still, make me an offer I need to sell this stuff ASAP!

Also, shipping will be actual cost from 44149 to your address. Local pickup is always an option.

I'll also take cash + trade for a 5150/6505. Or some other amp I can gut and clone. Let me know what you have.