6. Bodies Left Behind
  7. Endgame
  8. The Hardest Part Of Letting Go... Sealed With A Kiss
  9. Headcrusher
  10. How the Story Ends
  11. Nothing Left To Lose

And the official rlease online of 'Headcrusher' is tomorrow on this link:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/headcrusher/

Great song! Fast, angry, powerful. If the rest of the album delivers like this one maybe better than UA.

Megadeth has been on the right course on the last couple of albums and the new track sounds very good. Fast and powerful. I don't know who besides Dave is in the lineup and quite frankly I don't really care if the music stands up.

Megadeth has been on the right course on the last couple of albums and the new track sounds very good. Fast and powerful. I don't know who besides Dave is in the lineup and quite frankly I don't really care if the music stands up.

Chris Broderick: guitar (Jag Panzer, Nevermore)
James Lomenzo: bass (Black Label Society, White Lion, etc.)
Shawn Drover: drums (Eidolon)

can't wait.

right now megadeth and testament stand head and shoulders above the rest of the 80's thrash bands. i'd even say flotsam and jetsam, overkill and exodus have now passed anthrax, slayer and metallica in terms of newer quality releases

I really hope this is better than UA, and most of the albums dave made after 95'... Headcrusher is pretty ok i guess, it's just really sad that dave doesnt sing like he used to, and I don't really like their new sound..
The System has failed was the only album i actually hear once in a while that was made after 95'...

Dave should have stayed on the dope :lol: