My review on: Megadeth's "Endgame"

JGMetalhead

Anti-humorizing DL Whore
Mar 22, 2009
New Jersey
---*Album Rating* 82%---

---Introduction---
Well if it isn't Megadeth. One of them legendary thrash/speed metal bands or perhaps overly mentioned/known. They have had a good reputation in the past with some fine releases but United Abominations was an upset from 2007. Did this release bring them back on the line of domination? Does this album bring up the game of Megadeth? What stands between Megadeth right now is time and production. This album is definitly worth a listen and really seems to be a great comeback from United Abominations. Megadeth is really trying to prove to us that they are dominant and they haven't lost it one bit. I really think they got away with it this time. It was definitly a nice album but not perfect unfortunately.

---Track Rating---
- (+1) Track 1 - Dialectic Chaos ->
A nice beginning. This seems to be a great openning song. Its kind of short but really kicks off well. The riffs are played very nicely, just very well done. Excellent song and excellent openning. Keep it up Megadeth!!!

- (+1) Track 2 - This Day We Fight! ->
Alright the introduction is over and here we go booming into the full length songs of the album. This is really catching my ears so far, it seems that Megadeth is really bringing the high hopes back that they are still a dominating band. The riffs are great and you got to love Mustaine's vocals or I don't know you!!!

- (+1) Track 3 - 44 Minutes ->
Great, I really like the work so far Megadeth, its really paying off. Keep up with the pace and I'd call this a really good album. Great song, enough said.

- (+1) Track 4 - 1,320 ->
Alright speeding up beginning on this track, very nice. Really digging the riffs on this album so far, great job Megadeth. Seriously though great job.

- (+1) Track 5 - Bite The Hand That Feeds ->
Now were onto the 5th track. Still hearing good quality stuff. Very consistent album so far. Good riffs and great vocals of course. Keep it up Megadeth!!!

- (+1) Track 6 - Bodies Left Behind ->
Speaking of left behind, this totally has left United Abominations behind. Forget about that crap release because ENDGAME IS HERE!!! Alright this is still quite consistent, in fact so far I have underestimated what I thought Megadeth would bring to the game with this album. Great song, keep it up.

- (+1) Track 7 - Endgame ->
Good start definitly. You kind of have to let it kind of warm up cause its sort of decent after the start but then it kicks in after a minute. Still quite a consistent album. Good song, moving on.

- (-1) Track 8 - The Hardest Part Of Letting Go... Sealed With A Kiss ->
Yes I couldn't agree more, the song title is pretty "lame". I didn't really like this song, it didn't click for me. It reminds me of a worse 1000 times goodbye. The album loses some points for this song

- (+1) Track 9 - Headcrusher ->
NOW WERE KICKING! This definitly makes up for the last song. Now this is quite epic thrashness right here. Great song, probably one of the best on the album.

- (+1) Track 10 - How The Story Ends ->
A booming beginning, quite nice indeed. This song is quite good. Megadeth is bringing up the consistency again!!!

- (+1) Track 11 - The Right To Go Insane ->
Another song that kicks off nicely. Quite fine and enough said. Good song and nothing else to say.

Last edited by a moderator: