Megadeth fans, rejoice

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
The mighty MEGADETH will join forces with TESTAMENT and EXODUS for a month-long jaunt that will find these thrash titans crisscrossing the nation on the "Rust in Peace" twentieth anniversary tour. These will be incredibly special shows that will delight MEGADETH fans, as the band will be playing their landmark, genre-defining album, 1990's "Rust in Peace", in its entirety, in addition to other MEGADETH set list favorites.

The tour will kick off on March 1 in Spokane, Washington and will run through the end of the month.

The dates are as follows, with tickets going on sale this Friday, January 29.

March 01 - Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory
March 02 - Boise, ID - Knitting Factory
March 03 - Medford, OR - Medford Armory
March 06 - Calgary, AB - Big Four (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 07 - Edmonton, AB - Shaw Conference Centre (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)
March 08 - Saskatoon, SK - Prairieland Exhibition Hall
March 11 - Indianapolis, IN - Murat Theater
March 12 - Pittsburgh, PA - Palace Theater
March 13 - Buffalo, NY - Town Ballroom
March 15 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
March 16 - Baltimore, MD - Rams Head Live
March 18 - Scranton, PA - Scranton Cultural Center
March 19 - Norfolk, VA - The NorVa
March 21 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
March 22 - Asheville, NC - Orange Peel
March 23 - Memphis, TN - Minglewood Hall
March 25 - Houston, TX - Verizon Wireless Theater
March 26 - Austin, TX - Stubb’s Amphitheater
March 27 - Lubbock, TX - The Pavilion
March 28 - El Paso, TX - Club 101
March 30 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theater
March 31 - Hollywood, CA - Hollywood Palladium (TESTAMENT w/ special guests)

(taken from Blabbermouth)

I wish they would add a NYC date (Hartford, CT would work too). Would love to see this tour!

Oh Crap they will be in El Paso in Mar. Oh well guess i gotta go, just to see Testament

I can't believe they're completely skipping the NYC area on this. I want to travel for it, but of course the "close" (and by close I mean 4-5 hours) shows are all in the middle of the week. I need to see this tour.

SWEET!!!!! I'll be at the Atlanta show!!!

Plus, I already have an American Carnage ticket, so Ill be seeing them again whenever that gets rescheduled!!! WHOO!!!! Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, and Slayer all within a few months. Holy crap. Plus a week after the Atlanta date, I've got a front row ticket for the Experience Hendrix tour!

doesn;t quite make up for the tour they had with Slayer....BUT!!!!!!!!

Tour of the year, and they bypass SLC in favor of freaking Boise?!?!:erk:

Sorry to slag anyone from Boise, but that just flat out blows!

I bet they are passing on a lot of obvious spots because of the routing of the tour with Slayer which will soon be rescheduled. If Megadeth puts themselves out there in those areas now people may not come out for the Slayer tour. This does suck since I am in the NYC area and the closest shows are Buffalo NY, Scranton, PA and Baltimore, MD.

I bet they are passing on a lot of obvious spots because of the routing of the tour with Slayer which will soon be rescheduled. If Megadeth puts themselves out there in those areas now people may not come out for the Slayer tour. ....

I think this is what is happening. Megadeth appears to be avoiding markets that they hit last November/December and markets that are on the Megadeth/Slayer itinerary. With that said, I wonder if El Paso, Houston, & Atlanta will lose their Megadeth/Slayer stop when the rescheduled dates are announced.

I wish there was a show close enough to drive to from where I live. :erk:

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I guess i'll be going to the Hollywood show!!! Megadeth/Exodus/Testament and Hammerfall in the same week. This year is awesome!!!! Can't wait to hear Take No Prisioners, Poison was the Cure, Rust in Peace...Polaris, heck the whole RIP album live!!!!