Megadeth Glasgow 16/2/2009

CaptainChainsaw

New Metal Member
Feb 25, 2009
Hi Chris,

How are you? Did you enjoy playing the SECC in Glasgow? You might remember me, I met you backstage at the Megadeth meet and I gave you Sacfree! LOL I would've loved to have seen the reaction backstage! How did that all go down? Did Dave like his stuff? I asked him probably a lot of pointless questions on a printout that has more than likely been asked before. There was also a few product ideas on it too, be interesting to see if anything comes of that. Everything was given with the best of intentions and I hope you all had a good laugh backstage with your Sacfree! I didn't want to be just another "I'm your biggest fan", gotta keep it original! lol

The fat pewter guitarist I gave to Dave, he might call it "Kirk Hammet" aged 65, but in all honesty its more like me with long hair!

I'm gutted I didn't manage to get any pictures on my camera that evening, I managed to get on the group picture and the girl who's camera it was on said she'd email it over to me........... nothing as yet :'(

I hope you enjoyed playing with Megadeth in Glasgow! We certainly had a good laugh, we had my guitar on till 6am!

I dable in guitar too:

Cheers,

CaptainChainsaw :)

Last edited by a moderator: