2 glasgow tix needed!!!!!!!!!

Teacher Dave

Jul 2, 2003
GLASGOW
Visit site
Guys, I fucked myself by not getting my tix early enough and now the fkn gig is sold out. I need 2. I never really post here, but if you check out the dvd the fat guy against the barrier at the glasgow garage in Scott's section, giving Andy B (behind the camera) a v sign is me. I am so down you would cry with me... Can anyone help????????????

The Garage always let a few in at the doors, turn up as the doors open i'm sure you will get in. worst case senario (excuse my spanish) give me a shout on 07834436816, if i get extra tickets u've got em!:hotjump:

Many, many thanks Jockthrax. I am the kind of guy who NEVER asks anybody for a favour, but for tonight all the stops are being pulled out. I feel pretty stoopid, but my wife has seriously hurt her spine and I ain't been into town to get tix. My buddy was getting us them and he fkd up, but my eye shoulda been on the ball more. Were you the dude with the long hair who got it all snagged in my watch strap the last time?

It was EXTREMELY nice of Jockthrax, what a fuckin guy. As it turns out, nobody got much at the door, but I bumped into Scott and a mutual aquaintance (who must remain nameless but is incredibly handsome like a famous film star). They sorted stuff out for me and I seriously want to thank them. Also, thanks to Rob for the beers and hummous. We are assured of a return visit before the year's end.

Basically, yeah. Not the first time it has happened, actually. It was the buddy with the film star looks who did the biz. Scott keeps himself to himself, a hi in passing is more than enough. Nobody likes a kissass.

Hello Jockthrax,

That was a funny text - I was with the filmstar when you asked him about getting into the venue that night and I remember you- we were just about to go into the car park. I think the film star gets more requests for passes and tickets than anyone else when Anthrax play in Glasgow!!

Glad you got in!!!!

I know, but he secretly loves it... I did offer to pay any amount. He looked a little perplexed, but he knows I never ask so i really was fkd. Bello has offered me the last twice, but I always stay true to my roots and explain that I buy my ticket the day they are on sale. My bud was getting them but fkd up and I didn't know, leaving me well stuffed. The star will be well rewarded. Because I only know him a bit, we ain't tight but what he did was a really nice thing for a genuine fan. He knows I was at the Playhouse on the ATL tour with my Dad... I gather he was a little 'surprised' to learn that I was given an AAA sticky instead of a grumpy look when I got to the top of the stairs, hahaha... You rule you handsome road warrior hollywoodantipodean rockscamp!

What were you up to Mark? Were you the guy who bit me later on?