Megadeth - Live album & DVD

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
Taken from BraveWords.com :

MEGADETH will be recording a live album and DVD in Buenos Aires on November 16th/17th. As well, the bands episode of VH-1 Behind The Music is set for home video release on October 9th The video features more than one hour of previously unaired footage including the uncensored video for Megadeth's single ‘Moto Psycho’ from The World Needs A Hero. Meanwhile, Dave Mustaine posted the following at www.Megadeth.com: “Al, David, and I are working on the new songs that we are intending on adding for our live record for the fall in Argentina. We are intending on using all of the songs from the "choose the set-list contest" plus a few others. Most notably, 'Secret Place' 'Prince Of Darkness' 'Go To Hell' 'I'll Be There’ and hopefully, 'Take No Prisoners'.” Mustaine also mentioned that he “hopes to do an American Tour of the Real American Legends: METALLICA, Megadeth, SLAYER and PANTERA. And I am still waiting for Kerry to call me so that we can talk about a potential US tour next year. Maybe a Clash Of The Titans 2.”

Originally posted by 9mm
it will no doubt bring back some memories of the kick ass Sydney Show that I witnessed earlier this year.

Melbourne too! :)