MegadetH New album!

In the roadrunner site there's a piece of a song called "Headcrusher" with Andy Sneap talking bout it

check it out

Last edited by a moderator:
It seem like they are currently under mixing and mastering the record. and the name will be Endgame

1. "Dialect of Chaos (Instrumental)"
2. "This Day We Fight!"
3. "Bite the Hand That Feeds"
4. "Nothing Left to Lose But My Mind"
5. "How the Story Ends"
6. "El Pistolero Solitaire"
7. "The Hardest Part of Letting Go... Is Saying Goodbye"
8. "1,320"
9. "Headcrusher"
10. "44 Minutes"
11. "Endgame"

Does anyone else think that The Hardest Part of Letting Go... Is Saying Goodbye is a bit of...i dunno! I love Megadeth but some of the names of these songs are a bit iffy! Still with Broderick on board i don't think anyone will be caring about the names of the songs but what time insane solo 1 is at!!:headbang:

Chris, I just want to say...

UA didn't suck... AFTER YOU PLAYED IT LIVE!

I wish you could go back in time and influence yngwie! HAHA that would have been awesome!

this album will better than united abominations. united was an extremely perfect album. and there is no problem :D also chris is better than glen of course

Hi, Chris! I haven't posted on these boards for a couple of years... I'm usually pwing on the Megadeth forums. :p

Anyway, I bought Endgame and I love it! Nice work, Chris... and of course to the rest of the band. :p "The Right to go Insane" is my favourite song. I bought my tickets for the Canadian Carnage tour and am excited to see you guys in Toronto! :) This will be my sixth Megadeth show!

:kickass:

Congratulations Chris, your part is amazing, amazing solos, THANKS for that great album :)