New to the Forum :D...

Smeagol

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2006
www.myspace.com
I was looking at Chris website today and saw that there was a Forum so here I am trying to hang out. I am one of Chris Student's at MI or used to be at MI I must say now im gonna be one of his pvt students and well I hope so have some fun here at the forum :kickass:

Smeagol said:
I was looking at Chris website today and saw that there was a Forum so here I am trying to hang out. I am one of Chris Student's at MI or used to be at MI I must say now im gonna be one of his pvt students and well I hope so have some fun here at the forum :kickass:

Welcome to the forum and have a lot of fun :kickass: :kickass: :headbang:

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! We've been getting alot of noobs lately. Welcome to the club. Hmmm what should we tell you so far.....Chris is on tour with Nevermore until November......He just played Wacken ....opening for Disturbed right now.

You must be a smokin' guitarist if you're one of Chris' MI students. Care to share any of your playin?

Tour till November??? guess I'll have to weait until then to have lessons again hahahaha. I don't know about the " smokin' " guitarrist thing hahahahahaha, but I havent record anything yet.

P.S: Do you study with Chris???

Smeagol said:
Tour till November??? guess I'll have to weait until then to have lessons again hahahaha. I don't know about the " smokin' " guitarrist thing hahahahahaha, but I havent record anything yet.

P.S: Do you study with Chris???

Actually I think they have a tour break for a week in october between the Brazil and Austrailia dates too. I think Chris was gonna teach then too.

And no, I don't study with Chris. He laughs at me when I try to play. I've just started to learn bass. Joey Vera has helped me a bit. He's awesome too. Chris just showed me a couple of things to improve my technique (but still laughs).