Megadeth/Testament/Exodus Tour

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I'm looking forward to seeing the Megadeth/Testament/Exodus concert tonight in Norfolk, VA. My friend saw them last weekend in Buffalo and said Megadeth does the entire Rust In Piece album and Testament does the entire Legacy album. Should be an awesome show. Anyone see them on the current tour?

How was the show?

It was awesome!! Unfortunately, I missed the first 15 minutes of Exodus, but I at least got to see them do Toxic Waltz & War is my Shepherd. Testament played every song from "The Legacy" album, plus with some greatest hits. Megadeth played every song off Rust In Piece, along with some greatest hits. It was great to see David Ellefson back in the band. Mustaine played great & had a lot of energy. It was well worth the 2 1/2 hour trip.

Any word on Tom Araya? Last I heard, Slayer had to cancel their part of the tour because Tom needed back surgery.

Sounds like you had a good time. Good to hear Ellefson's back, I thought Mustaine was an idiot for re-starting Megadeth without him. I haven't heard anything about Araya, hopefully he'll be okay and can resume touring at some point.

I saw it in Indianapolis...Megadeth was a lot better than I expected. I saw him years ago and the show was shit, but this time it was a lot better. Testament ruled...Exodus was okay, I'm still a little pissed about Zetro being gone. The new guy looked like he was trying to go for a James Hetfield look with his hair all slicked back.

I have high res wallpapers of pics I took from the show if anyone wants some. I'll try to get them upped to my site tonight or tomorrow.

I saw it in Indianapolis...Megadeth was a lot better than I expected. I saw him years ago and the show was shit, but this time it was a lot better. Testament ruled...Exodus was okay, I'm still a little pissed about Zetro being gone. The new guy looked like he was trying to go for a James Hetfield look with his hair all slicked back.

I have high res wallpapers of pics I took from the show if anyone wants some. I'll try to get them upped to my site tonight or tomorrow.

I agree about Megadeth, they were much better than the last time I saw them in '99. Testament was awesome as always.