Megadeth's New Album - What are you expecting?

Kedi

Angel of Destruction
Megadeth's new album "System Has Failed" is going to be published in September. As the current Megadeth is having nothing to do with old Megadeth but Mustaine, and as Megadeth is known to publish different types of albums each time, I was wondering if this SHF will somehow suck like the disappointment "Risk" or will be better -even, what will it be? Will they go absurd like Metallica or continue the thrashy sound?

I've heard one song off of it and it reminded me of Rust n Peace-era stuff but I have been told the entire album is not like that. I did hear it was quite good but I still need to hear more for myself. It will be better than St. Anger.

Judging from the reviews I have been reading, it's Youth meets Countdown, not very Thrashy, more Rock/Metal than anything... I have to hear it for myself though. I didn't care for the last studio disc. Return to the Hanger was about as much of a letdown as Ryche's sequel to MC will be...

I have heard a few songs off of it its by no means "A return to their former sound" BUT it will Blow Risk away and it will also Blow away anything Metallica has put out in 10 years .... From what I have Heard of it it is in the same league if not a Bit heavier with "The World Needs A Hero"

Dear god! why are all these people discussing that band!!! Fair enough they have pretty good music but Dave Mistake sounds like he ate a really bad singer and is now trying to get rid of this "really bad singer" but just opening his mouth and letting out wateva gibberish comes out.....

DON'T LAUGH!! HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS SONG!!! ITS A FUCKING DISGRACE!!

Apparently, Metallica ended when Dave Mistake was kicked out. according to the song anyway.

Dave Moustache is the biggest fuck-up (aside from Frederick Burst) in the music industry today. I'd rather listen to hanson while batting over my dead grandmothers grave then ever have to witness such Patheticness....

To all the megadeth fans out there.... I'm sorry..... I'm sorry your ears are being filled with the gunk which is DAVE MISTAKE!!

I :puke: On Megadeth..... MegaWHO?? Yeh i used to play mega drive, not a bad system, gimme super nintendo anytime!

Peace

The Good Doctor

The good doctor who posted a band to hear in another thread, just lost his chance. Someone who came with that attitude don't deserve to be even noted.
Now regarding the actual topic is amazing how this forum tends to read my mind. I just downloaded three songs from the album. I must say that the three of them deliver enough to consider seriously to get the new album. 'Kick The Chair' is pure Megadeth "Rust In Peace" era (only Poland on guitars). 'Die Dead Enough' is a bit more in the "Crypting Writings" style but still nice melodic metal, the strange one is 'Tears In A Vial', it start very type of melodic mid pace song (higher than ballad, less than real thrash), and in the last 1.5 minutes accelerates with a cadenza that reminds me more classic Megadeth stuff.

IMO, this album is going to come not as the best comeback in history, but much better than anyone can anticipate considering Megadeth recent career history. And most definitively much better than anything Metallica has done since 1988 :D

Wyvern said:
The good doctor who posted a band to hear in another thread, just lost his chance. Someone who came with that attitude don't deserve to be even noted.

Good point, but you kno what? These guys don't need some megaWHO? fan to support them. People who listen to real metal will appreciate the excellence of this band regardless of MegaWHO? But once again, you're right because I should be more careful when posting things trying to promote a band im producing by not posting negative posts somewhere near it..... Bad luck, just another MegaWHO fan.

Megadeth do not define what Metal is. not at fucking all. Metallica barely do that for me anymore, they are both a hard rock band if u ask me. A bunch of school girls still arguing over bullshit. Give me testament, nevermore, dungoen, Darker Half and slayer. They define metal and all its glory. Its not because of MegaWHO? that this forum is up, its because of every other metal band.

anyways, i shouldn't waste my time arguing about some shitty "Band" when I've got some production work to do. (oooh mr big producer man needs to produce) <---Fag.

Peace my metal brothers.

The Good Doctor

I dont know who you think you are DOC but you should have done your homework and realized that we pretty much ALL are Still Fairly Loyal Megadeth Fans! on top of that Megadeth is a old school band which is being discussed in a OLD SCHOOL FORUM, So you can blow it out your ass! In my Humble opinion ofcourse :D

Damn right! Megadeth still flew the Metal flag years after Metallica sold out with their Load albums. And I prefer Risk over anything Metallica did after the black album. Okay, Dave can't sing. Granted. But can Lemmy? And don't Motörhead still deliver regardless of the raspy voice?

The people on this board are (wo)man enough to respect an opinion different from their own. And they are (wo)man enough to speak their minds if they disagree. But apparently you are not woman enough to do the same. Instead you start to insult people. Now who's the real goon here, huh?
Listen, why don't you leave us plebs alone and join some elitists' board where you can bore the members with your supreme views...

You're right fellas. I shouldn't be obnoxious. There is no reason for me to "dis" you, as the rappers would say. Even if I'm not a fan of MegadeAth. They are metal and we are all metal brothers.

So i'd like to appologise to the people who may have taken offence from the threads posted by this goon (me). And may we all sing and dance and have lots of laughs and fun..... gay. anyways.....

Peace my metal brothers

The Good Doctor

Dr_Extreem said:
You're right fellas. I shouldn't be obnoxious. There is no reason for me to "dis" you, as the rappers would say. Even if I'm not a fan of MegadeAth. They are metal and we are all metal brothers.

So i'd like to appologise to the people who may have taken offence from the threads posted by this goon (me). And may we all sing and dance and have lots of laughs and fun..... gay. anyways.....

Peace my metal brothers

The Good Doctor
Yes your right you shouldnt be obnoxious .... I wouldnt do that to you or anybody else EVER and generally if I dont like a Band I will keep my mouth shut its common curtousy (spellin) :) so anyways apology accepted :wave: ...... oh by the way theres only one A in MegAdeth :loco:

JonnyD said:
Yes your right you shouldnt be obnoxious .... I wouldnt do that to you or anybody else EVER and generally if I dont like a Band I will keep my mouth shut its common curtousy (spellin) :) so anyways apology accepted :wave: ...... oh by the way theres only one A in MegAdeth :loco:

Cool. Back to square one I hope.... Maybe now that the negativity has been sorted maybe you can give this a chance..... If you haven't checked it out because of my obnoxiousness then please give me a second chance, well the boys anyways, this isn't my band.

Check out Australia's newest (Not NU-est) Metal band, DARKER HALF. Check out the website, the first, Unofficial demo is on there too.

sweet, no hard feeling fellas! May the Schwartz be with you!!

Peace my Metal Brothers

The GOOD Doctor