Meh tradelist

The Dreamreader said:
Arrived this morning. Thanking you very much.

just a nice change to trade with someone in this country, cutting down (at least in theory) on how long it takes.

On a sidenote, if you're up for it, I can see about getting the Faith No More or one of the Fantomas' you want, in exchange for the Desecration?

On a sidenote, if you're up for it, I can see about getting the Faith No More or one of the Fantomas' you want, in exchange for the Desecration?

Yeah, it's good to save on postage and time. Sure thing about the Desecration, I'd like to get some more Fantomas.

See anything for the (Asphyx - On the wings of the inferno) cd...

AGARTHI(Ita) - At the burning horizon cd
BENEDICTION - Transcend the rubicon cd
AUTOPSY - Mental funeral cd

right... i had no luck getting hold of the Faith No More at all, nor the Fantomas for less than £16...

Still interested in the Desecration though, plus the Nephasth from your new additions.

I have the Neurosis you want, so take a look at my list for something extra if you're up for trading again :thumbsup:

psyklonic said:
right... i had no luck getting hold of the Faith No More at all, nor the Fantomas for less than £16...

Still interested in the Desecration though, plus the Nephasth from your new additions.

I have the Neurosis you want, so take a look at my list for something extra if you're up for trading again :thumbsup:
Man, I wouldn't go out of my way to get CDs to trade you'd be better off just buying the original if you can.

I'll be more than happy to trade those two for the Neurosis and Soilwork's "Chainheart Machine" (Been meaning to replace my promo copy for years). If that's good for you then gimme an e-mail man!

heh, well that's why I didn't get them... there's a place near me that stocks all the more mainstream stuff for a fiver each brand new, and I presumed I'd be able to get hold of at least one or the other..... but to no avail... plus I have an inkling that I can get the Desecration for £6 from Golden Lake... hence why trade's a better option as I get rid of something i don't want :D

just to be really irritating... I've looked at your list again and spotted quite a few more CDs i'm interested in, though I can't really say that I have any more of the wants you've got in the list at the top of this thread.

Anyway... the extra ones I want are: Pyrexia - System Of The Animal, and Severe Torture - Misanthropic Carnage.

Apologies if it seems like I'm fucking you around... just trying to maximise the trade that's all :)

If there's nothing else on my list that interests you, let's just say the Desecration & Nephasth for the Neurosis & Soilwork!

it appears I didn't keep your email address... i have an idea of what it is, but fuck knows how to spell it correctly

I'd be interested in Clutch's "Jam Room". I'd advise you on taking the Severe Torture, it is the russian license, but it's in excellent condition. I'm not quite sure how the Pyrexia snuck on that list, I bought that from a second hand shop and the previous owner obviously didn't have any respect for CDs. The douchebag.

Actually, I tell a lie. The Pyrexia CD is in pretty good nick. The booklet just has creases from the pins. Isn't that one out of print? I can't recall. It's not bad if you like thrashy death. I just prefer deathy death. Haha. I'll e-mail you.