Still Writes in Crayon
Feb 20, 2003
US
Visit site
don't let the word die people :OMG:

but anyway, this year should be a pretty good one,
Testament have already started recording their next album
Exodus are due to start recording in April
Anthrax will hopefully start recording later this year (after the reunion tour?)
Opeth are due to start recording this month
Lamb of God DVD to be released this month
Bloodbath DVD to be filmed at Wacken

alright so maybe the last few things you may not care about particularly but this is a lot of cool stuff to look forward to :D
and I know you all would at least appreciate good ol' Testament and Exodus

dutchy said:
who's today's singer in Exodus?? What I heard is that Souza is out!

New singer announcement

I'd like to take this moment to welcome to our ranks Rob Dukes as our new vocalist. He has been absolutely crushing in practice and only gets stronger every day. I know some of you will want details, i.e. what bands has he been in, ect., but I'll have to get back to you on that one. I've heard some of his old demo stuff, but he is a virtual unknown. But he is going to blow peoples minds. He does incredible justice to both Paul and Zetro's material but when you hear the new shit you won't believe your ears. Totally crushing! To all who sent in their demos and such I'd like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time. But now our search is over. Rob just happened to end up my guitar tech for the Megadeth tour after things didn't work out with my first tech. Rob was refered to me by a friend at the Hollwood show and the rest is history. Divine intervention if you will! We will be recording some demos of a few new songs next week and if everything stays on track we will be in the studio recording the next album in April.

posted by Gary