Tour with Megadeth?

Mr. Wu said:
This could be great. I personally would like Death Angel, Sepultura and Lamb Of God as openers. We shall see. Wheels are in motion as they say.

Notice how he says "could". This "could" be great. But it probably wouldn't be. We all remember the last time they toured together...

On a further note. Back in the late 90's, everyone was dreaming of a Clash of the Titans II. Or even Metallica doing a package tour with Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax. The big four. But everyone was off doing their own shit. These four bands haven't shared the stage often enough and I think that's the reason why metal ever even went on a decline. I'm all for a Megadeth/Anthrax tour. But, I think it should have happened way long ago. And the Motley Crue tour doesn't count. That was just a sham to try and get people to fill seats for the cocksuckers in the Crue.

YEAH!!! Megadeth and Anthrax and another band or two, that would be insane, pure music genious. I'd consider following the tour around the states if they both do this.

Would this help Anthrax though?? I mean, the same people who like Megadeth have already been exposed to Anthrax. Anthrax needs to be exposed to new people surely.
But this would be fun for both bands and it would still let people know they're still goin'.

I understand what your saying. I agree they need a newer and larger following.
But, for selfish reasons, I'd love a really good Metal Fest with a lineup like the one I listed.

Have Sevendust go on it too, just cause they need to do a heavy tour, and not the acoustic stuff. Sorry, listening to Sevendust now, Denial is a cool song btw.

But, I'm thinking if this tour happens, Thrax and Deth, I'm going to be seeing it 3 times, at least. Chicago and McAllen, plus as many as I can in the Northwest. Mustaine loves us in the Northwest.

megadeth and anthrax would be cool, sevendust opened for anthrax at the whiskey long time ago it was great would love to see a tour with anthrax and sevendust...

Anthrax and Megadeth would be so fucking lethal cos they both rule and if exodus and testament were added it would be extra lethal