melbourne roll call

iron_maiden

metal maniac
Dec 10, 2004
the black lodge
just wondering out of all the aussie fans who is going to the melbourne concert ( 2 weeks to go and i can't wait ) this is one concert where i want to be up the front :headbang: :headbang:

I'm coming over to Melbourne for the Sunday show then legging it back home the next day for the Monday gig at Heaven.

timmyc said:
I'm coming over to Melbourne for the Sunday show then legging it back home the next day for the Monday gig at Heaven.

I'll be at the Adelaide show with aliasp !!!!

it would be really cool if fellow members on this board, going to the same show hook up at the show and say g'day !!! :)

ThraxSA said:
I'll be at the Adelaide show with aliasp !!!!

it would be really cool if fellow members on this board, going to the same show hook up at the show and say g'day !!! :)

OK. I'll be wearing the SOWN "diner" t-shirt. If you see me (and there'll probably wont be many with that shirt still) say howdy!!

timmyc said:
OK. I'll be wearing the SOWN "diner" t-shirt. If you see me (and there'll probably wont be many with that shirt still) say howdy!!

Buy you a beer !!!!!!!!! :)

Dunno I could wear

1. MMOD Tour Shirt
2. GO2E Shirt
3. ATL/KIller A's Shirt (might go with this one for the whole theme of things !! )

I am wearing my board shorts and Judge Dredd shirt ...hahahaha!

Actually I will be with ThraxSA so TimmyC lets def hook up in Adelaide. You're a brave lad mate, I was gonna do the same and thought my poor old body and ears just wont' be able to take 2 nights in a row of the Audio onslaught that awaits. I couldn't hear for 3 days after heaven last year.

I will be wearing a plain long black sleeve top so I can whack on my new shirt I buy from the merch store. I got so excited yesterday coz I saw the proper Red poster down Bay Street at the local Laundrymat. I so wanted to take it home but I thought no, let it stay up and preach to all those pretentious yuppies that live in Port Melbourne. I swear I reckon I am only metal head that lives down this way of cafe, chill out and dance music land.

aliasp said:

Actually I will be with ThraxSA so TimmyC lets def hook up in Adelaide. You're a brave lad mate, I was gonna do the same and thought my poor old body and ears just wont' be able to take 2 nights in a row of the Audio onslaught that awaits. I couldn't hear for 3 days after heaven last year.

I will be wearing a plain long black sleeve top so I can whack on my new shirt I buy from the merch store. I got so excited yesterday coz I saw the proper Red poster down Bay Street at the local Laundrymat. I so wanted to take it home but I thought no, let it stay up and preach to all those pretentious yuppies that live in Port Melbourne. I swear I reckon I am only metal head that lives down this way of cafe, chill out and dance music land.

I reckon you might be - I remember when we hooked up in Melbourne and I was wearing an Anthrax Shirt - I really looked the odd one out, but as a famous band once said "..we do what we like, we don't care where we fit" :)

ah I love wearing my Anthrax top down Bay street coz everyone looks scared down here... all their quiet little chill out music in their false little pretentious worlds comes crashing down when I am driving my car belting out Slayer at a million decibels :)

aliasp said:

living in cranbourne i know what it feels like to feel the odd man out . all you seem to hear round here is rap / hip-hop / dance crap .so when i leave from work and i'm 5 minutes from home DOWN go the windows and UP goes the metal . i get some funny looks but i dont care . as for what i,ll be wearing most likely go with the anthrax 1990 p.o.t. aussie tourshrt and over that either my s.o.d. longsleeve ( front has cover from live at budokan and on the back is say's SGT.D IS COMING , AND YOUR ON HIS LIST ) other one is the gamma ray 1999 tour long sleeve which i got in the mail 2 days ago both these tees look totally awesome ( in my opinion anyhow )
what you all think , should i wear the s.o.d. top or the gamma ray top ?. help me make up my mind . :headbang: :headbang:

aliasp said:
ah I love wearing my Anthrax top down Bay street coz everyone looks scared down here... all their quiet little chill out music in their false little pretentious worlds comes crashing down when I am driving my car belting out Slayer at a million decibels :)

Oh yer, it's all good.

Even my wife is getting used of listening to Anthrax now :) he he

aliasp said:

that sound halairious i just wonder how they'd look if i drove down there listening to s.o.d. and those immortal words come up -:

SGT.D IS COMING AND YOUR ON HIS LIST !!!!!!!!!

probably scare the shit out of them :D :D

the line that gets everyone is when Tommy screams out WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in War Ensemble.

Mind you someone must be a fan down here as I saw the tour poster stuck up at the laundrymat