Any Fans here from MELBOURNE?

Anthratallica

Caught In A *****
Feb 26, 2004
Just wondering if theres any anthrax fans on this board from melbourne. I myself joined like 30 seconds ago. Got my tickets yesterday for the melbourne gig and cant wait for the guys to blow us away :headbang:

Yep me mate! Adelaide born but I am currently living in Melbs!

I am going to the Adelaide concert and I am debating whether I go to the Melb one as well. Trouble is I have no thrax friends over here to go with :(

Whats the Palace like as a venue?

Its one big ass mosh pit,

All general admission,

dude one question, on the tickets it says ANTHRAX & Soilwork w/ Killswitch engage and emboidment. Does this mean that anthrax is co headlining with soilwork???? if so that sucks!!!

I want a 2 hour set from anthrax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer I am unsure ... its the same for Adelaide but rest assured Anthrax are top of the bill. They will play at least 1.5 hours ...

Dude got this from Beat mag:
If you like that sound of that put aside Sunday April 25, the Anzac Day holiday that we don’t get cos it’s a bloody Sunday, to get your skull cracked by the legendary Anthrax playing at The Palace, supported by Soilwork, Killswitch Engage and Embodiment 12:14.

So I would assume its safe to say Anthrax is the main act for that bill :) THANK GOD!

Tix in Adelaide say ' ANTHRAX & SOILWORK + SPECIAL GUESTS'

I reakon we'll prob get a 90 min set.

Fuck I hope they play ANY PLACE BUT HERE. That has taken over as my favourite anthrax song, Be All End All being 2nd now. If they do ill be like :OMG:

Its goin to be one kick ass night of METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :headbang: :headbang:

Any Place But Here would rule, but I wouldn't be at all hopeful, sorry. I dont think they've ever played it live, but I could be wrong.......?

Likewise ...sad as its my fav song on the album too ... love the way the intro slams into the main verse (although I swear that intro is very similar to their theme for Ghosts of Mars) ...

Anyway if u ever hear WCFYA belting out of a crummy silver corolla down Clarendon/Spencer st every morning and evening u know its me! WCFYA hasn't left my car cd player since March last year when i first got it!