Members of In Flames confirmed for Metalocalypse Season 3

Erik Erna

Sheriff Of T.S.G
Oct 22, 2004
Owl Farm
"Confirmed cameos for season 3 include Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Slash, Scott Ian, plus members of Mastodon and In Flames".

According to Brendon Small, members of In Flames have been confirmed for Metalocalypse Season 3, but no names yet. I wonder who did voices and what they'll be playing? I made a joke when this show started, that give a season or two and In Flames will be on it, guess I wasn't far off. It'll be interesting to hear the boys interacting with Dethklok.

"Confirmed cameos for season 3 include Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Slash, Scott Ian, plus members of Mastodon and In Flames".

According to Brendon Small, members of In Flames have been confirmed for Metalocalypse Season 3, but no names yet. I wonder who did voices and what they'll be playing? I made a joke when this show started, that give a season or two and In Flames will be on it, guess I wasn't far off. It'll be interesting to hear the boys interacting with Dethklok.

Yea I heard it aswell, sounds awesome to be honest, wonder which people will do voices :p Bet it's Björn or/and Peter

Yeah, I'm guessing Bjorn and Peter as well, they seem to be the goofiest and most talkative of the bunch. Would be the most prone to be doing voices, but then again so would Daniel. He's already know for his voices...

We know its not Jesper because he hasn't been in the country for a while. Would really throw us off if it was Anders and Daniel...or all four.

Mastodon are also confirmed, and according to Brendon he was absolutely surprised at their voice abilities.

Yeah, I'm guessing Bjorn and Peter as well, they seem to be the goofiest and most talkative of the bunch. Would be the most prone to be doing voices, but then again so would Daniel. He's already know for his voices...

We know its not Jesper because he hasn't been in the country for a while. Would really throw us off if it was Anders and Daniel...or all four.

Mastodon are also confirmed, and according to Brendon he was absolutely surprised at their voice abilities.
Aye, Well I don't see Anders as someone who can do different voices..dunno why though, I guess time will tell.

I haven't heard anything, watch the show every week and haven't seen names pop up. Just Slash, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Grutle Kjellson, Arve Isdal and Herbrand Larsen so far. They had most of the last episode set in Sweden, so I was expecting...but nothing.