Featuring exclusive acustic versions of NOSTALGIAPLATZ and FLOWER

SONGLIST;

- Memoria Stoica / Vetro
- Materia
- Nostalgiaplatz (Night Version)
- Flower (Night Version)

..from www.novembre.co.uk

*jumps up and down* :hotjump:
I so can't wait for the Night versions of Nostalgiaplatz and Flower! And what "VERY soon" does really mean?

Rome date added
(support bands; KLIMT1918 & ROOM WITH A VIEW)
And it's the 25th May :zombie: I just can't believe how unfortunate I am, I'll be in Rome just the week before :ill:

Drynwhyl said:
*jumps up and down* :hotjump:
I so can't wait for the Night versions of Nostalgiaplatz and Flower! And what "VERY soon" does really mean?

And it's the 25th May :zombie: I just can't believe how unfortunate I am, I'll be in Rome just the week before :ill:

Tough luck drynwhyl!! can't you change schedules since you're still ahead of schedule?

I can't wait for the new version of Nostalgiaplatz... that songs is one of my favourites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Flower is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good :p...

Cheers!!!

Nostalgiaplatz said:
Tough luck drynwhyl!! can't you change schedules since you're still ahead of schedule?

Unfotunately not, Goncalo :erk: I tried, but it didn't work out, the flight, the hotel, everything is already booked. :cry: And I was so close this time...
I can, at least, sit at the sea shore and listen to Novembre, imagining the waves would overflow me like Geppetto :ill: :D

Ah, any news about the www.peaceville.co.uk -update?

Just the fact that you're going to stay in italy, it's going to rock, so don't bother too much. I am unlucky too! There's no date in portugal... but I can wait... maybe I'll find them in one of the upcomming fests across our europe :)

And I am unlucky too, 'coz 99% I won't be able to go there, I have to work and if I leave for Rome after 19, I'll surely miss one or two bands or however will arrive later... what a pity! But there is more than one month from now, perhaps I'll get half-day...
To be honest, I would've preferred they enclosed this ep with the album, as a ltd. edition or something like that, than only on their website... someone of you here must help me with downloading!