09.05.06 @ New Age Club - Roncade

Aeterea

b l a c k . o r c h i d
Finally I uploaded some pics! They are VERY big, I'm sorry. Tomorrow I will reduce their size and... add more ;) [I have at least 80 :)]
I want to share them with all the people who couldn't be there and enjoy this magic night: I hope these pictures can transmit to you some of my feelings.

This was the setlist:

-Verne
-My Starving Bambina
-Nostalgiaplatz
-Aquamarine
-Memoria Stoica/Vetro
-Venezia Dismal (Novembre dedicated this song to all the people in Veneto... their "second home", as Carmelo said)
-Materia
-The Dream of the Old Boats
-Child of the Twilight

About the videos: the audio quality is bad :( I have already uploaded the first minute of Aquamarine [just like the sample :lol:], but 'My Starving Bambina' and 'Nostalgiaplatz' are too big for sites like youtube... I don't know what to do :cry:

btw, the show was AMAZING. I was in the first row, just in front of Carmelo... so I could give him my drawing!!! I am VERY VERY VERY happy.
At the end of the evening I also had the chance to talk with Carmelo and Giuseppe and take a photo with both of them :) They're so nice... I hope to see them again as soon as possible.

What more can I say?
THANK YOU, NOVEMBRE. THANK YOU FROM THE HEART.

I haven't seen your pix yet, 'cos with this damned 56k it takes me a lot of time to open each one. Hope you shot some live pix to the new bass-player, bcs I didn't make any while he was playing :/
Is there any picture of Giuseppe? I have a very nice one while he's playing and I'm gonna post it soon...

Wildhoney said:
Hope you shot some live pix to the new bass-player, bcs I didn't make any while he was playing :/
Yessss, there are some pics of him ;)
But I haven't any of Giuseppe playing... I tried many times to photograph him, but he was always hidden by his drums!

I'm sorry for the audio quality of the videos, I was too close to the soundboxes!

Aeterea said:
Yessss, there are some pics of him ;)
But I haven't any of Giuseppe playing... I tried many times to photograph him, but he was always hidden by his drums!

I'm sorry for the audio quality of the videos, I was too close to the soundboxes!

Aeterea or Federico,
could you tell me which picture no. I should click to see the new bass-player?
For it takes me too much time to download each picture :rolleyes: and in those I've opened so far there is always Carmelo :lol:
Tks!