Bradford Gig

Simon Sadler

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2005
I attended the Bradford gig last night. The sound was slightly flat but Novembre were on fine form. They truly enjoyed themselves as usual; lots of passion and smiles.

The set list was as follows:

Verne
My Starving Bambina
Nostalgiaplatz
Aquamarine
Memoria Stoica
Venezia Dismal
Materia
The Dream of the Old Boats
Child of the Twilight

I'll post a scan of the real set list later in the week.

It was great to hear Dream of the Old Boats live. That certainly stood out as a high point for me.

Simon Sadler said:
I attended the Bradford gig last night. The sound was slightly flat but Novembre were on fine form. They truly enjoyed themselves as usual; lots of passion and smiles.

The set list was as follows:

Verne
My Starving Bambina
Nostalgiaplatz
Aquamarine
Memoria Stoica
Venezia Dismal
Materia
The Dream of the Old Boats
Child of the Twilight

I'll post a scan of the real set list later in the week.

It was great to hear Dream of the Old Boats live. That certainly stood out as a high point for me.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want see them live :cry: :cry: :cry:

But... and Everasia? :ill: :ill:

omg that's amamzing setlist.. I can't wait too hear Bambina and Old Boats... \,,/
but also I miss Come Pierrot and Everasia :(

Thank you Nostalgiaplatz.

Nostalgiaplatz said:
How was Carmelo's performance, vocal-wise?
Very good I thought. The clean vocals were in tune and the screams powerful enough. Sometimes the vocals were a little quiet in places mainly due to not being near enough to the mic I think. It must be hard playing complicated pieces and singing at the same time.

WORN_CARILLON said:
Which songs did Katatonia play?
I don't remember exactly but just what you'd expect really. Mostly new stuff and nothing from the first few releases unfortunately. I'm sure you could get a full set list on the Katatonia forum. In any case, Novembre were far superior. They certainly won some new fans on that night. It's just a shame that the crowd was fairly thin on the ground to begin with.

WORN_CARILLON said:
Which songs did Katatonia play?

Leaders
Wealth
Soil's Song
Deadhouse
Teargas
Deliberation
Ghost of the Sun
My Twin
Criminals
I am Nothing
Sweet Nurse
Tonight's Music
Sleeper
July
In the White
Evidence

Excellent gig. Katatonia were great and Novembre were very impressive. I came away with the Materia cd and T-shirt from the merch stand :cool:

Vambo said:
Leaders
Wealth
Soil's Song
Deadhouse
Teargas
Deliberation
Ghost of the Sun
My Twin
Criminals
I am Nothing
Sweet Nurse
Tonight's Music
Sleeper
July
In the White
Evidence

Excellent gig. Katatonia were great and Novembre were very impressive. I came away with the Materia cd and T-shirt from the merch stand :cool:

I hate you! :(
I want Materia CD as well really bad!

Katatonia setlist is OK, hope when I see them live, they'll play my fave song - Walking by a Wire.

Welcome to the forum, btw!

Katatonia's setlist looks fine for me..
I haven't listen much their latest albums.. but those songs I know seems to be on the list.

and can't wait to hear 'Deadhouse' song.. I have played it with my band :)