Opeth and Novembre should cover each others songs and release a split-cd

Sep 27, 2001
Istanbul/Turkey
What do you think? It would be the greatest thing to happen in the metal world ever imo!

Tracks:

Opeth - Marea (part I, II & III)
Opeth - Nursery Rhyme
Opeth - Nostalgiaplatz
Opeth - My Starving Bambina
Opeth - Flower

Novembre - To Bid You Farewell
Novembre - The Moor
Novembre - Demon Of The Fall
Novembre - The Drapery Falls
Novembre - A Fair Judgement

They could even write one song for each other and include those!

hibernal_dream said:
Besides, Opeth probably haven't even heard of Novembre
Only if Opeth were completely drunk and doped out when Novembre opened for them on the European tour at the end of 2001, I guess...

Um yeah. Opeth went on tour with nevermore a few years back and Mikael's remarked they're one of his favorite bands. You lose.

Also, what the hell are you other 2 talking about, stupid ideas? You two just sit around here and say "OMG I WISH TEH HOLE IN MY OPETH CDS WUZ BIGGER SO I COULD HUPM TI!!!!11". What the hell is the harm in dreaming about two great bands covering each other's songs?

Doom on you.

Opeth - Everasia

Novembre - Face of Melinda

yes ultimate album would be good!!! do it mikael pleeease

did anyone here go to the novembre+opeth+katatonia concert???? tell me about it?? what was set list like?? were novembre good live?? ANSWER ME??

leafblower said:
This is quite possibly the stupidest idea I have ever heard in my life.

I agree. You can't expect much from these Opeth fanboys though, they're really dumb and know nothing about music.

Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh... said:
yes ultimate album would be good!!! do it mikael pleeease

did anyone here go to the novembre+opeth+katatonia concert???? tell me about it?? what was set list like?? were novembre good live?? ANSWER ME??

Yes, I was there in Den Bosch, The Netherlands. Very good concert. Katatonia was boring though. Novembre was really good. Opeth blew them all away. I didn't know Novembre actually, but they were pretty good. Setlist? I was drinking beer....