Classica re-relesed by Peceville!

Nightmist

Cuore Rossoblù
Jul 13, 2003
Sardinia,Italy
Visit site
I think this is a great news for all the fans who have problems to get older Novembre Album, Peaceville records will release a new edition of "Classica" on October 27th, this new edition will have 3 bonus tracks also. Here's the tracklist:

01. Cold Blue Steel
02. Tales from a Winter to Come
03. Nostalgiaplatz
04. My Starving Bambina
05. Love Story
06. L'Epoque Noire (March The 7th 12973 A.D.)
07. Onirica East
08. Foto Blu Infinito
09. Winter 1941
10. Outro - Spirit of the Forest (Tales...Reprise)

Bonus tracks:

11. Colour Of An Eye
12. Tales from a Winter to Come (demo version)
13. Winter 1941 (demo version)

WOW! I'm f*ckin squirtin all over the keyboard and screen, hahaha!

That's so super... I'll definitely buy it!

Wondering how's those 3 bonus tracks like.... Shit, they better be good, because that's a sure buy for me.

Some more infos directly from a message of the band on myspace:

August 2008; the band locked themselves up in Outersound Studios once again, to fill in CLASSICA's too short mix holes. Not a remix indeed, but a post-production refinement work.

And last but not least, the mastering CLASSICA deserved has at last been done at Europe's best recording studios, Helsinki's FINNVOX.

Well, just as in every respectable re-release, there's bonus stuff;
We unearthed a previously unreleased track named
"COLOUR OF THE EYE", which we could finally mix properly.

One of those songs we'll forever ask ourselves why it was cut off the album!!!

And as if it was not enough, we added demo-versions of the tracks "TALES FROM A WINTER TO COME" and "WINTER 1941"

Enjoy...

i got Classica and Novembrine Waltz off ebay for $5 each early this year. someone let me know if its worth the money to acquire the bonus tracks.

:O you mean the russian editions or just the original ones? the quality of the two track uploaded on myspace it's non the best, but it seems the guitars sound better in Cold Blue Steel, Colour of an eye seems a pretty cool song too.

I was waiting for something like this!!
This was a Great year! And this is the just the thing that was missing!

I really hope that the remastering in the Finnvox make some difference, this album need a little more clarity in the sound deparment to complement the flawless composition.

GREAT, just great! :)

i have already the original classica but is in verry sad state (too many partys ... :) ) Since yesterday the new one is mine :heh:

The classica Album is one of my absolute favorite!

Greetings from Switzerland
fueri

How many of us have Classica's reissue yet and what are your opinions?

I don't have it yet, because a friend of my wife, said she was going to offer when she comes to Ireland for a visit in December but I listened to all the samples on [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Classica/dp/B001KEKW4Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1226938042&sr=8-2"]amazon[/ame]. Regarding the re-mastering of the old tracks, I think the album has a got a bit louder, nonetheless, I still think the original release was very good and didn't require any re-mixing or re-mastering, but a reissue has to have something to give to die-hard fans such as me and others (Eventho, I think they're a bit underappreciated, I'd rather see a remake rather than a remaster) :)

it should arrives soon in a local store here where i live, i'll get it then. I listened to the samples on Amazon, am i the only one to think Nostalgiaplatz sounds a bit weird? maybe it's just the mp3, i'm curious to listen to the cd now.

So, my girlfriend's friends arrived in dublin today and I got my classica re-issue CD !!!!
Well, 10/10 for the digipack-style box and artwork (don't have the original one). I haven't listened to it in whole, but I had to show it to the crowd here at home and given that neither my wife, nor her friends enjoy metal, the obvious choice was Nostalgiaplatz. I must confess I only listened to it from the laptop speakers... and it sounded a little bit different than the original, not sure yet if I like it.

now that I listened to it through my reference monitors, it's sounding friggin alright!!! The song "Color of an Eye" is great. If they didn't say it was a 'left over' from Classica, I would've said it was from Wish, given that it reminds me a lot of Wishes guitar and drum rhythms! Great great great great, GO GO NOVEMBRE!

i still prefer the original more fuzzed sound, but this one isnt bad either, just different :)

Classica was the first novembre album i heart back when it was released and it's great to come back to it and still be in love with it.

Finally i got the cd and i've to say it's not bad at all, some songs like Tales from a winter to come just got a new life. I've to say i still don't like so much the new Nostalgiaplatz, the effect of the lead guitar it's not my cup of tea, anyway i just like the whole work they do on the sound:kickass:

i finally got it too, it was in the mail yesterday :( my order was delayed for a month because they didn't have October Tide - Rain Without End yet :(

btw i have a russian novembrine waltz too :(