Old School Roadrunner albums to be re-released

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
Has this been discussed? Granted, I'm only interested in the Gorguts and maybe Solitude Aeternus.

MMP will re-issue over 25 albums from the late 80’s/early 90’s, taken from the wide Roadrunner Records’ archives. The selection of bands includes Solitude Aeturnus, Crimson Glory, Atrophy, Heaten, Realm, Xentrix, Disincarnate, Pestilence, Last Crack, Znowhite, Sadus, Toxik, Bulldozer & Gorguts. This is a must-have offer for fans of good music - re-issues of classic material in new digipack editions, each title limited to 2000 copies, digitally remastered using 24-Bit process with bonus features like audio or video material, biography, liner notes from Artists and more.

Tomasz Dziubinski, President of Metal Mind Productions: “It took us over 2 years to finalize this fantastic deal. When we first started to work with Roadrunner Records back in 1990 we were selling vinyl copies of those titles. Albums unavailable for over 15 years were sold in places like Ebay for 100s of dollars! This is a wonderful occasion to refresh those classic albums and present them to fans of good metal music in a new, improved version. We worked very hard with Roadrunner Records and the Artists on achieving the best possible results.”

Metal Mind Productions has set a November 27 release date for reissues of the classic GORGUTS albums "Considered Dead" and "Erosion of Sanity". Both CDs will come in a new digipack edition on golden discs, digitally remastered using 24-bit technology, and will be limited to a hand-numbered 2,000 copies. Each title includes two demo tracks as a bonus.

Albums up for re-release:

Pestilence - Mind Reflections + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0982)
Realm - Endless War + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0979)
Realm - Suiciety + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0980)
Solitude Aeternus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0970)
Solitude Aeternus - Into the Depths of Sorrow + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0971)
Xentrix - Shattered Existence + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0976)
Xentrix - For Whose Advantage + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0977)
Xentrix - Kin + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 097)
Znowhite - Act of God CD DG (MASS CD 0981)
Crimson Glory - Strange and Beautiful + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0983)
Crimson Glory - Astronomica ltd. Version 2 CD DG (MASS CD 099)
Disincarnate - Dreams of the Carrion Kind + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0987)
Heathen - Victims of Deception + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0984)
Last Crack - Burning Time + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0972)
Last Crack - Sinister Funkhouse + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0973)
Bulldozer - Regenerated in the Grave 5CD BOX (MMP 5CD BOX003)
Sadus - Chemical Exposure + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0990)
Sadus - Swallowed in Black + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0991)
Sadus - Vision Misery + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0992)
Toxik - Think This + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0993)
Toxik - World Circus + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0994)
Atrophy - Socialized Hate + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0985)
Atrophy - Violent By Nature + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0986)

Solitude Aeternus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0970)
Solitude Aeternus - Into the Depths of Sorrow + bonus tracks CD DG (MASS CD 0971)

Didn't these two just get re-released by the band on their own label, Brain Ticket records????

Didn't these two just get re-released by the band on their own label, Brain Ticket records????

Only the first album I believe. I have that one and the original for the second, so I don't really need these, though I need Realm, Heathen, Toxik, Bulldozer, and a couple of others.

Man, Perez has some good shit on that Brain Ticket label, and I like his psych stuff probably better than Solitude Aeternus.

Cool guy! Pity everyone usually just mentions Rob Lowe when they talk about the band.